Quantcast

What games are you all playing now on the PC??

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by drkn335, Oct 11, 2013.

1. drkn335

drkn335 Well-Known Member

At the moment I am playing a lot of games; S4 League, WOW, Guild Wars, Rusty Hearts, Maestia and Jade Dynasty. As you can see I play a lot of games haha! :D Do you all play a lot, or just one at a time?

2. xlzqwerty1

xlzqwerty1 Well-Known Member

I don't really play a lot of RPG games nowadays, more focused on school at the moment. I've still got Skyrim installed and modded, so I guess I play that from time to time. I don't know if Assassin's creed series counts, but I'm also playing that over my past time as I really wanted to finish the story, haha.
    Really, I think games are just a good way to entertain oneself and waste some time, but I really think that it's not worth it to spend a lot of time playing RPG games. Skyrim for example, I've invested over 200 hours on it, and I could have accomplished a lot of other stuff with that time. To answer your question, I don't play as much as I used to because school's just too important for me right now :(

3. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Well-Known Member Regular

Currently I'm only playing entropia universe however I'm trying to find a second game to play at the same time.

4. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

Just started playing GTA Lost and Damned going for 100% also I have been playing Skyrim.

5. ChristosR

ChristosR Active Member

I have been playing Skyrim for a while now but i think i had an overdose of RPG . I recently beat Outlast, an amazing horror game.

6. Farseer

Farseer Member

The RPG games I play now are Borderlands 2 and Firefall. Payday 2, if you include it too (as some do because of its RPG-like features...)

7. drkn335

drkn335 Well-Known Member

I have school now too so I also don't play as much (maybe a few hours on the weekend) but I do play an incredible amount during holidays if I aren't studying. I think that RPG's aren't really that much of a waste of time because you are doing something you love, but only if you have the time for it.

8. Chaos

Chaos Active Member

Right now I replay The last of Us, Bioshock Infinite and also compete with my friends in CS and Swat. Soon, the new Assasins Creed Black flag will be released on all platform and from the trailers it looks amazing. The pirate universe and the beauty of the tropical sea mixed with Black Beard legendary period will most likely create a memorable gaming experience.

9. Zlyuka

Zlyuka Well-Known Member

I currently play Everquest II and I also play Skyrim, when it comes to non-RPG/MMO I play Rome II Total War as I'm addicted to that franchise. If only I had more time to play all this stuff :(

10. Linkzelda41

Linkzelda41 Member

I haven’t played as many RPG games as I did years ago in High School. Right now I’m playing Runescape 3 since I’m more into talking with people I know on a personal basis. Other than that, I usually just play a lot more RPG games on video game consoles.

I’m also getting back to a game called Eternal Lands, though it’s a bit underrated and isn’t as popular. It can get fairly boring if you don’t like grinding on a few items, but it can be fun when you find a decent guild to join. I met a lot of good people in that game that helped a lot without expecting anything in return. The loyalty between friendships there isn’t something one should take for granted.

11. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect Well-Known Member

Currently playing Skyrim on my PC and the game is absolutely amazing. I definitely prefer it for PC over the console version.

12. erronousRogue

erronousRogue Active Member

I got into WoW again, and played through Fallout 3 not too long ago. I'm waiting on AC4 to be released so I can finally play it, and GTA V to finally have a port.

13. John Edison

John Edison Active Member

I'm working on getting a new PC for gaming, so I can start Skyrim again (with Mods!). Other than that, I'm just playing console games, with an occasional game of Age of Empires. I'm a sucker for that game.

14. illusen

illusen Active Member

Dota2, Hearthstone, might go back to WoW.

I want to buy The binding of Isaac but I'm too broke to put pennies into my steam account ^^

Replaying Dragon Age origins and Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina DLC

15. BroknKyboard

BroknKyboard Well-Known Member

I just got Borderlands 2 the game of the year edition and I'm going to install and replay the whole thing! I also randomly open Skyrim and play with any of my wide selection of characters.

16. Martin

Martin Member

Right now I'm playing Star Trek Online, Hearthstone, and just recently Rift. I'm enjoying all three and not paying a cent for them. That's a win in my book.

17. lord1027

lord1027 Well-Known Member

Currently, I'm playing Mount & Blade: Warband, LoL and Skyrim (rarely). I don't have a lot of time so I'm trying not to get any new games right now :)

18. Kamarsun1

Kamarsun1 Well-Known Member

Well now that I know how to play PC games on my Mac, I'm playing street fighter and Mortal combat for now.

19. Cereus

Cereus Well-Known Member Regular

Cycling through WoW, GW2, Hearthstone, Torchlight 1-2, and Skyrim at the moment. I might do another run through with Bastion because it's a pretty decent indie game. Love the music and the narrative storytelling.

20. primaLucid

primaLucid Well-Known Member Regular

Currently, I am playing League of Legends, Battlefield 4, and a bit of Tropico 4. I have Starcraft 2, but I don't play it too often. I also have Arma 2, but again, don't play it too often. It's hard to find time to play computer games now, but I love PC gaming in general.