What games are coming up for PS4 that you're excited about?

Discussion in 'PS4' started by FuZyOn, Sep 16, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I just played the FIFA 16 demo and now I can't wait for the official game to come out (11 more days AFAIK, pretty close :D). The Division will also be quite good I hope! :p

2. MikeyPaine

MikeyPaine Member

I was excited about the idea of Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5, but it doesn't look very promising. I pre-ordered it, for some reason, but I can always put that money towards another game. I can't think of too many exclusives, other than the Uncharted Collection and Uncharted 4. I'm also excited for Battlefront and the new Call of Duty. It's going to be an expensive couple of months. :)

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Tony Hawk: Pro Skater? Now that's a title that I haven't heard in a while. Do you have any information on the game? I'm pretty curious, used to play a lot of those games when I was younger.

4. ilivetofly

ilivetofly Member
    Regular

After playing the Call of Duty: Black Ops Three demo I am full of hype for the full game release. The control's seemed slightly slippy and the graphics where beautiful but could do with a little work.

That all being said, I am still full of hype.

5. MikeyPaine

MikeyPaine Member

There's plenty of videos on Youtube of gameplay and such. It comes out in a couple of days I believe, but there is currently a review embargo, so websites aren't publishing their reviews for a couple of days. It's not a good sign! It makes me sad to see a beloved childhood franchise go down the toilet.

6. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member
    Regular

Fallout 4...? :D
    Well there's the Final Fantasy VII Remake, that's really exciting. The Division also looks very promising. And Doom 4 is another one that I can't wait to try out.

7. Honest Abe

Honest Abe Member

Shenmue 3 is the main reason I want this machine. Shenmue is perhaps the most underrated game in history, and it is finally getting a well-earned sequel! Hopefully the story gets a nice conclusion, not a series of "can't catch me!" sequences.

Such an epic premise that never was fully realized. Shemnue 3 offers another chance to get it right.

8. Spectre456

Spectre456 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Persona 5, Kingdom Hearts 3 and The Last Guardian are the games I'm most looking forward to. All of them have made me wait years for their release, but hopefully I'll be able to play them soon.

9. MikeyPaine

MikeyPaine Member

Since Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 came out and was really bad, I need something new to look forward to! Kingdom Hearts 3 sounds like fun, but I haven't kept up with the story since Two, I think. I'll probably end up buying Call of Duty if some friends end up buying it.