What does the XBONE have that PS4 lacks?

Discussion in 'PS4' started by FuZyOn, Sep 1, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

While PS4 has the better graphics in my opinion I think XBOX nailed the menu and voice commands. They're pretty cool to use.
    Also, PS4 definitely gets my praise for the design. The XBONE looks like an old DVR.

2. mooray

mooray Active Member

I prefer PS4 than X Box too. Maybe it is because I grew playing playstation and I became familiar with the console. Plus, Playstation has a bigger online audience compared to Xbox.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Hmmm, I don't know what to say about that. While it seems like the Playstation is more reputable and has a bigger fanbase I still think Xbox is pretty developed and the online community seems bigger.

4. mooray

mooray Active Member

I think the biggest online community award goes to PC gamers. Matter fact, I prefer PC gaming than PS and X BOX.

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

PC gaming is at the top right now, I was trying to compare 2 devices with the same capabilities. Neither the XBONE or PS4 can compete with a PC in gaming terms, it's just too unfair for them.

6. Celerian

Celerian Well-Known Member
    Regular

Xbox has different exclusives, that is literally all that is really separating the consoles at this point

7. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

That is quite right. The Halo franchise is pretty good and there are some nice other exclusives, but the PS4 does too.

8. Celerian

Celerian Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yeah. They equal out

9. ProNine

ProNine Well-Known Member
    Regular

I would say that they are equally underpowered in comparison to the glorious PC. The PC has many games from both the XBOne and the PS4 that you can just buy a computer and compare it to consoles as a whole.

10. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yeah, a PC is definitely miles better than a console, that's why I don't bother with them anymore. I wouldn't trade my 1440p 144fps gameplay for anything in the world! :D

11. Gift3d

Gift3d Member

I tried
    I've tried PC gaming a few times with CS and halo 2 Vista years ago. I could not grasp the mouse and keyboard aiming. I almost wish I never used a console before but it is what it is.

12. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I find that I can't play shooters with a controller, it's too daunting and hard to aim. Keyboard and mouse are a breeze to use in this kind of games.

13. Gift3d

Gift3d Member

I think what you start with is what you will be good with. I don't mind 3rd person PC games but for the FPS the aimer just goes across the screen so fast. I go from being awesome to being a noob in a second.

14. TheRedCap

TheRedCap Active Member
    Regular

Well as of most recent, the PS4 lacks the innate ability for the console to be backwards compatible with PS3 games. While you can download certain PS3 games on the PS4, you have to rebuy these games and even then the games don't run very well at all. The Xbox One on the other hand has already added support for a lot of great Xbox 360 games with more in the works. I believe their goal is to make every single game backwards compatible, minus certain Kinect games.

15. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yeah, but even if you get used to a controller you can't deny that having a mouse with higher dpi is the best for a shooter. :p