What do you think about Fallout 4?

Discussion in 'Fallout 4' started by FuZyOn, Aug 4, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I personally can't wait for the game to finally be available. I pre-ordered it and now I'm trying to wait since I really want to play it, but it's pretty hard to keep myself contained.

2. mooray

mooray Active Member

I have per-ordered it too and I am a little bit impatient. Although, I hope it will not be a copy-paste of Fall Out 3 with extra editing.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

That certainly won't be the case. There are a lot of improvements and the gameplay videos we've seen at E3/Gamescom prove that fact. It's going to be pretty cool.

4. Celerian

Celerian Well-Known Member
    Regular

Won't day 1 buy in case of bugs etc. But will definitely buy at about day 10.

5. harpazo22

harpazo22 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I preordered. They have some amazing packages available online too. I can't wait for the release.

6. rajesh

rajesh Active Member

The game is available in the markets at reasonable rates. I feel no need to order it online and wait for weeks to get the package! I don't need any type of discount offers for fallout game because I have a friend of mine who is a game dealer and that's why I can buy the game at a very less price. :D

7. erook7878

erook7878 Well-Known Member
    Regular

The bugs can be an annoyance. The game has been released for a while now and you will still see bugs in the game. The game is well made for the most part though.

8. thatsgoodnews

thatsgoodnews Active Member

I have played this game and I must say that the graphics of the game is really amazing. You must try out this game.

9. thatsgoodnews

Bugs? I have not noticed any type of bug in the game? The game is really perfect.

10. thatsgoodnews

Can I buy this game online? What is the general price tag for this game? Which website is best for buying this game?

11. thatsgoodnews

It's already released, my friend. Now, you can enjoy the game. You should order this game.:)

12. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Well-Known Member
    Regular

It's a great game and all, but the radiant quest system has been incredibly overused and overdone, to the point that 70% of the quests involve going to this one particular place selected randomly by the system, and you have to fetch an important item / clear it out of hostile forces / or even build a settlement there. It's incredibly repetitive, and the replay value would be lost after the first playthrough, as you will be too bored to play it again a second time with the same enthusiasm while doing all the repetitive radiant quests.

13. krnd

krnd Well-Known Member
    Regular

Not having playing the previous ones I feel that I'm missing out on a lot, however the game has some amazing plot and features that definitely will make me go through the whole series, unless I should skip one of the games and save myself a bad experience?