Quantcast

What do you do when you're bored?

Discussion in 'Fable' started by KKrage, Sep 4, 2014.

1. KKrage

KKrage Well-Known Member

What do you do when you're bored?
    I just go round towns and dance and make relationships.
    It's funny of how my character dances.
    What about you?

2. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I either read books or I go on a killing spree and wipe out the whole village.:cool:

3. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Well-Known Member

I try and find extra quests or things if it's available. If not, I'll try to get the ladies to be smitten with me and then buy them a hug house. I've also been known to run around the apple orchard all the time just because of how pretty the flowers are when you visit them.

4. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member Regular

I mostly play around in the mini games and try to see how much money I can make in one sitting before I get bored. I also visit every brothel and have my way with all the prostitutes there, regardless of gender.

5. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member Regular

I murder. Maybe some side quests, but mostly murder.

6. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member Regular

Like everyone else here I go to towns and massacre the townspeople when I'm bored. Some of the villagers had it coming, they provoke you like there's no tomorrow they can't expect me to be good all the time.

7. Zimbitt

Zimbitt Well-Known Member Regular

Save the game and go on a killing spree then reset after like nothing happened :D Or just go and chop the some wood and make some mad bank yo.

8. JoshuaLausberg

JoshuaLausberg Member Regular

In Fable 3, I would play the lute when I am bored. Need that extra cash for the good path in my kingdom.

That and going around greeting my subnects. They deserve an active king.

9. SimiWolfie

SimiWolfie Active Member Regular

It honestly depends on if I've just started a new game, or beat it. If I've beat the game, then I go on massive killing sprees. If I've just begun, then I try to get everyone to like me.