What did you do for Christmas?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic!' started by pr0xx1d, Dec 25, 2013.

1. pr0xx1d

pr0xx1d Well-Known Member

What did you guys do for Christmas? I went to my aunt's house for a large dinner with my family. It was pretty legit. What did you get for Christmas? I got some cash and clothes.

2. brandondnguyen90

brandondnguyen90 Active Member

Well my family lives in a different state so unfortunately, I did not get to spend Christmas with them as much as I'd love to. But I did went out with my sister and we went out to eat at a restaurant. I did not get anything for Christmas. I'm not mad about that though. It's really all about family and being together during Christmas.

3. TheViper

TheViper Well-Known Member

The only thing I did for Christmas was stayed home and eat. We had our grandma come over and we had a good time. Then after she left I got on the PC and played some games until it got late.

4. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

We don't celebrate Christmas, but we watched a couple of movies and looked at some old photo's as a family.

5. pr0xx1d

pr0xx1d Well-Known Member

That sucks for those of you that didn't make it home! I was snowed in here in Connecticut last year and couldn't make it home from college.

6. RMCMage

Lucky for me where I live we don't get snow it can be quite dangerous driving in it, but that would suck not to be able to see your loved ones.

7. tinybutnotfangless

tinybutnotfangless Well-Known Member
    Regular

I spent Christmas day at a cousin's house. I ate sushi, roast beef, turkey, Caesar salad and some other Chinese dishes. It was ultra yummy! Also played Scrabble with my other cousin and played with the cat.

8. RMCMage

I love sushi, but I would never mix fish and roast beef doesn't sound like a good combo to me.:D

9. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Ohh, traveled half way across Europe to see my family! First time in years and it was great!

10. DomDom

DomDom Well-Known Member

For Christmas I spent time but my family...for the New Years tho I made my girlfriend play HALO with me on the XBOX :D

We didnt spend alot of money, had a great dinner and alot of fun!

11. AnotherEmpty

AnotherEmpty Member

I went back to California and enjoyed family, some friends and a lot of food. I cannot stress how important food is to me for a good Christmas season. Without sweet potato casserole Christmas might as well not exist.

12. swagger

swagger Well-Known Member

I spent it with my family enjoying a nice meal, was a truly relaxing and enjoyable experience for me.

13. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member
    Regular

We have a family dinner at my grandmother's house with all the other relatives and we exchange some gifts and take pictures. I got some clothes and cash too but when my siblings and I exchange gifts it's usually hilarious sex stuff so I always look forward to that. The other year my older brother gifted an inflatable doll to my other brother.

14. Zimbitt

Zimbitt Well-Known Member
    Regular

Normal stuff, had xmas one with dads side, then one with moms side, the shopping and shit a little bit of going crazy and then back to school for new years.

15. moneyman

moneyman Well-Known Member
    Regular

I was with my family eating dinner and shared the gifts. Don't know about New year yet but I am maybe going to spend it with my friends.

16. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Haha, I suppose it doesn't hurt to talk about this year's Christmas in a thread from 2 years ago. I spent it with my family (a lot of people, by the way) and a couple of friends, it was actually really fun and relaxing. I'm gonna spend the actual Christmas day the same.

17. evelination

evelination Well-Known Member
    Regular

Just the same like the past years... friends, family having a good meal and that's it. My Christmas is very, very repetitive. :D

18. Nkara

Nkara Well-Known Member
    Regular

The usual: Went to my aunt's, ate too much food (but somehow I didn't get a piece of pie!), came home, put away presents, and then finished Diablo. I spent one of my gift cards, and then binge watched a couple episodes of Spartacus with my husband, while the kids played with their new loot!

All in all, it was a good day.

19. daredevil

daredevil Well-Known Member
    Regular

My Christmas was spent at home with family. It was normal, not fun at all, since I have to spend it with my husband's family, lol. New Year was fun because we get to spend it with my family. Plus, we went out of town so it was a new experience for us.

20. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Last Christmas I just spent a bit of time with family.