Quantcast

What device did you first play Pokemon on?

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by flamingor, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Zimbitt

Zimbitt Well-Known Member Regular

The original gameboy, the grey or white one whatever it is that is selling for a shit ton now a days, wish i still had it really.

2. ikarosalpha

ikarosalpha Active Member Regular

I first played Blue on an original Gameboy. I can't believe I didn't go mad without the running shoes. :p But then again, I literally didn't know what I was missing.

3. Servace

Servace Well-Known Member Regular

My first pokemon game was Pokemon Blue, on the old school Gameboy. I had my Gameboy reach its final form with all the gadgets to make playing even more enjoyable. I love that yellow greenish screen.

4. West

West Well-Known Member Regular

Nintendo DS. I used the GBA port (R.I.P) to play Pokemon Ruby. I have been hooked on the series ever since.

5. SolaNova

SolaNova Well-Known Member Regular

Pokemon Yellow on my glorious lime green Game Boy Colour (The correct spelling of colour by the way which I say in my smug English accent) Oh the memories. Back when the only things I had to worry about was Multiplication Tables, Pokemon Type weaknesses, and not to mistakenly call the teacher mum (Again correct spelling. I say with my smug accent)

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member Regular

I think I first did on my Gameboy and boy did I play Pokemon a lot.. I still remember the more recent times when I was playing the games on PSP, they're still amazing!

7. SLTE

SLTE Well-Known Member Regular

GameBoy, specifically my cousin's GameBoy. He came over for a visit and brought along Pokemon Gold and / or Silver. Can't remember which one it was. I tried it, liked it, got it myself, and was hooked.

... and here we are, like, two decades later.

8. Joanner1210

Joanner1210 Member Regular

I first played Pokemon was Pokemon Emerald on my Game boy Advanced. The thing with the Rayquaza part and it was so epic! I remembered saving my masterball coz my friend said that I will have a chance to catch Rayquaza, but after times of playing I learned that I can patiently catch Rayquaza with other Pokeballs and use My masterball on Latios. :D

9. elchobo

elchobo Member Regular

Man, this is making me feel old.
    I played Pokemon Blue when it came out for the original Game Boy, and it was amazingly fun and was the source of my addition to the game later in life. I was just a kid though and I knew nothing about the game. Now as an adult, playing Pokemon is just BREED BREED BREED, WALK WALK WALK, HATCH HATCH HATCH.... 31/1/31/31/29/30 NOT PERFECT TIME TO START OVER.

10. DanaFoxScully

DanaFoxScully Well-Known Member Regular

Gameboy Advance. I remember being so excited to get it. I played it all night; I literally couldn't stop.

11. RumbarBrook

RumbarBrook Active Member Regular

I believe my first handheld was a see-through purple GameBoy Color back in the late 90's. I either had Red, Blue, or Yellow as my first Pokemon game. I want to say Yellow since I have more memories about it. I've been playing the series ever since.

12. fuumarumota

fuumarumota Well-Known Member Regular

I think mine was the original Gameboy, with Pokémon Red / Blue Version. Dammit, first time I played Blue the battery ran dry for some reason and my game was lost :(. Then i played them again in my GBC.

13. SimiWolfie

SimiWolfie Active Member Regular

I remember hunkering down in my closet with my gameboy advance, playing Pokemon Leaf Green. It's the first Pokemon game I remember playing, but it's not my favorite. My favorite is Heartgold.

14. Navi45

Navi45 Member Regular

My first experience was with the gameboy color(the blue one) and pokemon red. Oh man, those were the days.
    I went through the usual fanboy path of Red-Blue-Yellow-silver-gold-skipped crystal-ruby-saphire-emerald-pearl ...then I dropped off the pokemon scene at pearl.