What class was awesome in old republic??

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by purplestone, Aug 7, 2013.

1. purplestone

purplestone Well-Known Member

What class was awesome in old republic??

2. Hook&Anchor

Hook&Anchor Active Member

Define awesome, use what you like! Always try other things though. It's good to be a well rounded player

3. Merlin87

Merlin87 Active Member

depends on 'awesome' but for beginners, probably Jedi Shadow. or Jedi knight. Should be a good way to start the game for anybody imho..

4. maple9

maple9 Member

Jedi Knight was a beginners choice. Well balanced player but for the awesome factor, a Jedi Consular or the Sith Inquisitor. Personally i think telepathic abilities are awesome.

5. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

It's been along time since I played SW, but when I did play I think my main was a Jedi Knight things most likely changed a lot since then so I don't know how good they are now compared to the other classes.

6. Oakster

Oakster Well-Known Member

I had a blast playing a Scoundrel (Smuggler) in PVP.
    So much fun sneaking up behind everyone and completely trashing them while keeping them downed.

7. BroknKyboard

BroknKyboard Well-Known Member

The Assassin (Sith Inquisitor) was probably my favorite choice, playing on the imperial side was awesome, and racking up those Dark Side points was cool too.

8. xlos

xlos Member

I so love the Inq. in the beginning, now am leaning more towards Jedi's myself. Hopefully not tempted to get myself a light saber anytime soon :p

9. kungfujoe94

kungfujoe94 Member

I'm enjoying my Trooper right now. My trooper is a close second to the Sith Assassin, in my eyes.

10. WorkingGamer

WorkingGamer Member

Imperial Agent and Warrior are probably my favorite classes in the game though I have yet to complete either storyline. I kind of play for a week or two, unistall and then end up reinstalling it a few months down the line because I really want to experience the story even if the gameplay is a tad repetitive. Also I kind of just enjoy the Sith more because I am such a nice guy in the real life.

kungfujoe94 likes this.
  11. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Well-Known Member

Sith Inqusitor is my personal favorite. I loved going SHOCKEY SHOCKEY!!

12. jesuitical

jesuitical Well-Known Member

Vanguard was pretty awesome for me. Just playing as a trooper was pretty cool, plus he was pretty good in pvp. I also made a Shadow zabrak just to make a Darth Maul character. Heh.