What champions do you play?

Discussion in 'League of Legends (MOBA)' started by Potausen, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Potausen

Potausen Active Member
    Regular

What champions do you play? Do you prefer playing meta or do you like finding something new? Do you have a main or a favorite?

I usually play bruiser champions. Being able to take and deal a lot of damage, good in both 1v1 and team fights. My favorite champion is Poppy, but I like playing any champion that fits this category.

2. JusApee

JusApee Well-Known Member
    Regular

My main is Draven and that should sum it all up. I love playing carries and I can play all of them, but my favourite ones are Draven, Vayne and Ezreal. I think those are the best carries in the entire game. If I'm not playing carry, I choose whatever I think it fits. I don't like being stuck to the meta.

3. FenWoFon

FenWoFon Well-Known Member
    Regular

I personally play mostly agility champions such as Riven, Fizz, Zed and many others that I do not play way too much compared to these three, however I am still trying to master Zed, he is one of the hardest in the game, takes a lot of time to master...

4. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

I try as much as possible to try out as many champions as I can since I haven't tried them all out yet and I want to discover each and every one if I can. I play mainly support though so I'd say those types of champions are where I am most comfortable at. If I had to pick a main I'd say mine would be Leona.

5. RolePlayer

RolePlayer Well-Known Member
    Regular

For me it's melee champions for close up, and ranged. I've never been a fan of Jungler. There are many different categories to explore. I think eventually I'll get around to playing all sorts and changing my preferences up a bit.

6. Patrickz

Patrickz Well-Known Member
    Regular

Ahri because boobs. Uh, I mean because she's a really strong character.

7. SuperiorCallz

SuperiorCallz Well-Known Member
    Regular

I main mid, so I typically play champions from that lane. I love my burst champions, particularly Diana. I have a good (around) 800+ games with her, most in ranked and climbed to Gold with her. She's incredibly fun and I haven't ever gotten a tad bored of her. Other than Diana I play Fizz, Ahri, Kennen, Annie, LeBlanc, Zed, Yasuo and a lot of other champions. Top lane I usually still play Diana (in ranked), but I can also play Fiora, Riven, Gnar and others.

8. erook7878

erook7878 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I've been playing with Rivan a lot lately. He's just so mobile and really easy to play with. It just depends on whether I want to play in a certain lane and will base my character selection on that.

9. kaiserflame

kaiserflame Member
    Regular

I usually play the squishy supports like Zyra or Sona. But my champion pool consists or supports and mid laners. I love Jinx though. To bad I'm horrible as an ADC.

10. anontheamazing

Regular

I've never really been able to settle down and play one champion for too long. I tend to play ADC a lot so my rotation normally consists of Ashe, Lucian and Darius. When I feel like being really cheap, I find myself playing Ziggs. :p

11. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm a Mid-laner and occasional Support/ADC. I play mostly assassins and mages like Ahri, Zed, Orianna,Veigar, Annie and the likes. I also love unconventional picks like Quinn mid.

12. Working Buck

Working Buck Well-Known Member
    Regular

I usually play tank or support. I go wherever lane is available. I just hate it when I'm all set up to play mid lane and the jungler wants to play mid lane. As of now, I'm having a good time playing with the reworked Galio, though he was one of my favorite champs even when he wasn't reworked yet, I find him much stronger now.

13. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

He's incredible now, isn't he? Much more powerful than before. He's actually a true gatekeeper now, that ultimate sends fear down enemies' spine, I love it!

Working Buck likes this.
  14. Working Buck

Regular

Yes indeed! I really love how they changed the way he looks and the skills too. Too bad he isn't flying anymore LOL! But his ult really does help on team fights and his Q makes a decent amount of damage too. I find him much better now than before since I do not build him with MR items before so I'm okay with how they made him an AP tank now.

15. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

He's a great toplaner, I try to use him every game I can. I haven't seen such a successful rework from Riot in a while, it reminds me of the Karma one which was really good.

Working Buck likes this.
  16. Working Buck

Regular

Agreed, I have never been so happy with a rework, I usually play Galio mid or support, and yes I also like playing Karma though it's been a while since I played Karma, and I do not know if it was the reworked one LOL!