What are you're favourite mobile games?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by elmarianexx, Jul 25, 2015.

1. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Well-Known Member

My very favourite ones are Hill Climb Racing, Angry Birds, Pou, Subway Surfers and The Sims series.
    They are my some sort of time killers, I play them whenever I'm bored or waiting for a bus on the bus stop,
    also in school during the school breaks or some lessons that don't interest me at all.

How about you folks, what are you're favourite mobile games?

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't play a lot of games on my phone, mostly time killers like AA, 2048++, Head Soccer but I have some pretty big ones like GTA:SA and Hearthstone.

3. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I am currently playing ELCHRONICLE. And that game seems to be good for my taste. It has interesting hero system too.

4. saniamirzatennis

Regular

Soccer is my favorite game on the mobile phone. I found it on the Google play store. It has high ranking and so many positive comments for this game. Must give it a try.

5. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I am currently mostly busy with zombie games or say some of the RPG games too. I like those sort of games lately they can be fun to play.

6. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

My favorite is subway surfers, temple run, candy crush and any that could be interesting to play. Though nowadays I do not play mobile games. The last time I played was last month and it was candy crush.