What are your opinions of the PS4?

Discussion in 'PS4' started by FuZyOn, Oct 2, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

For me the PS4 console is better than Microsoft's counterpart, the Xbox One but consoles seem kind of overrated to me. I would much rather have a PC gaming.

2. MikeyPaine

MikeyPaine Member

I agree with everything you said, haha. I'm more personally concerned about the games than the hardware, but when I had the choice, a PS4 had more to offer. I wish I could have afforded a decent gaming PC, but I had to get a console I could share with my brother and it would have been more expensive (at least upfront).

3. madflaa

madflaa New Member

I've been with Xbox since they came out and still have the original Xbox, two 360's, and the Xbox one advanced warfare edition. I've only played the original ps many years ago. So I can't say anything good or bad about the ps4. But I love my Xbox one.

4. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member
    Regular

It's a great console and Sony is doing all sorts of good things to make it very attractive for future buyers.
    I mean sure you can still have your beefy PC like I do but PS4 has exclusives that I'd really like to play still.

5. Nasim J

Nasim J Active Member
    Regular

While I am a part of the PC master race now, I did enjoy gaming on my ps4. The exclusives are much better imo, from uncharted to inFamous they're great and I Really really enjoy the games. I wish some of them could be found on PC but oh well

6. Spectre456

Spectre456 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think it's a great console with some very cool exclusives coming its way. I won't get into the whole console war because I think each console is good depending on what games you want and what you need it to do.