Quantcast

What are the hardest Summons that you were able to get?

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by lindbergh, Oct 7, 2013.

1. lindbergh

lindbergh Well-Known Member Regular

The Final Fantasy games are famous for their pretty graphics, memorable characters, and cool monsters that you can call to battle and aid you in defeating the bad guys. These monsters are commonly called summons. Some of these summons are gathered during the course of the game and some are hidden and you need to go out of your way to find them.

Most of these hidden summons are very hard to get. What are the hardest summons that you have collected?

2. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I think the hardest for me was yojimbo I don't remember what made him hard to obtain, but I do remember reloging several times to obtain him.

3. xXPandosXx

xXPandosXx Well-Known Member

It was definitely the Anima Aeon in FFX. If I remember correctly, you had to solve every Trial in the game, and use the Destruction Spheres to unlock the treasures. Then there was the easy part, you just had to reach the Baaj temple and fight a boss, but the really hard part was the Trials.

4. lindbergh

lindbergh Well-Known Member Regular

Probably the hardest summon that I was able to get was Eden of Final Fantasy 8. I had to locate the Research Center that was waayyy out in the sea, defeat Bahamut after battling numerous Ruby Dragons, move further down and defeat Ultima Weapon. It's worth it though because the summon is very powerful.

5. Teemo

Teemo Well-Known Member Regular

For me, it was the summons you had to acquire after getting the golden chocobos in FFVII. Being an 10 year old trying to figure out how breeding works was a challenge. And it saddens me to this day that I followed a guide :/