Water on Mars

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mooray, Oct 3, 2015.

1. mooray

mooray Active Member

Now that NASA has discovered water on Mars, does that mean in the future the human race will migrate to Earth when humanity self-destructs. I would definitely love to travel to Mars but to live there? That is big NO! I think Earth is better and more beautiful.

2. harpazo22

harpazo22 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yeah I think it's really odd and don't know if I believe it. They're probably leaning toward finding another place to occupy life on, but I don't think it should be considered. Earth is awesome and we just need to take better care of it.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well, I would love to visit Mars this lifetime, though I highly doubt I'll get the chance to do that. Finding water on Mars is a significant science breakthrough, I can't wait to hear more news. :D

4. Celerian

Celerian Well-Known Member
    Regular

Can't wait until we get there!

5. mooray

mooray Active Member

How can we go to Mars when nobody wants to go the moon anymore?

6. acemorgp001

acemorgp001 Well-Known Member
    Regular

We are earthlings pioneering on Mars. If earthlings begin to live there then we we'll be martian earthlings. If there is water there it's a possibility. But living there for good is an impossibility for me at least.

7. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I am not sure how the mars is going to work out. But we need to find new planets and have to terraform either way. So this is kind of like start. Hope things change though.

8. Annejk18

Annejk18 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think living in Mars context is scary thing at first. But I'm sure, in the future people will find a way to make it more habitat like on earth. Hundreds of years from now, Mars is like Earth itself. People and Technologies are keep on advancing.

9. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member
    Regular

With the speed at which humans are exploring and discovering many things in the universe, I do hope that there will be a time humans will permanently live on mars.

10. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I thought mars would be the last place to find water on, but you learn something new everyday I suppose.

11. Sweeriebanana

Sweeriebanana Active Member
    Regular

Living in space is so much cooler. You get to float on air cause there is no gravity. Imagine having to go to work and it's actually hard to get there cause you cannot walk on Mars so you would just float. I am sure most people would be late in doing their activities.

God intended us to live on Earth when He created us. Imagine during His second coming, He finds us in Mars cause we had relocated and we miss out on going with Him.

12. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

That can never happened if the earth gets destroyed it will mean that the world is ending. I don't think we can be able to build and expand technology on Mars.

13. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member
    Regular

Hahaha, I love your imagination