Watch the Launch Trailer for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II!

Discussion in 'MMO and RPG News' started by Jeffrey Harris, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Jeffrey Harris

Jeffrey Harris Well-Known Member
    Regular

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

The gameplay is Diablo III-esque but I like the graphics, for a game like this they're amazingly good. Seems like a lot of fun and Van Helsing is a character I'm familiar with, too bad it's only available on Xbox One.

3. qag

qag Well-Known Member
    Regular

The entire franchise has been out on steam for quite a while.

I've only played the first game and it's a pretty solid Diablo clone with a competent storyline. I tried out the 2nd game a bit but didn't enjoy it as much as the first one. I haven't touched the third game yet, but I've heard mixed things about it. On steam there's a combined version with all three games put together in one game that seems like a good deal if you want to get into them.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Really? Didn't know that, then I'm off to trying it out since it seems pretty good. Do you reckon it's a good idea to buy the bundle with all three of them if I'd never touched the games in this franchise?

5. qag

qag Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yeah, the bundle/final cut version is probably the best way to start the franchise. I actually just bought it yesterday, and I'm pretty excited to start it soon. I hope you enjoy it!

6. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

The graphics look good and although I'm not particularly fond of this type of setting and lore I will probably still be able to get into it once I start playing. At the very least I'm hoping there is a way to earn and change character skins.