Warlords of Draenor available for pre-order!

Discussion in 'MMORPG Forums - Site News' started by CrownedClown, Mar 10, 2014.

1. CrownedClown

CrownedClown Well-Known Member

So we finally have the official prices on the next expansion - Warlords of Draenor.
    The prices are as follow:
    Regular version - $50
    Digital delux edition - $70

Purchasing either gives you a level 90 free boost right away :)
    Here is the EU link - https://eu.battle.net/shop/en/product/world-of-warcraft-warlords-of-draenor

Since just last week I wasted a lot of money on my new pc I'll probably wait a bit before I pre-order it. What about you ?

2. CrownedClown

3. tinybutnotfangless

tinybutnotfangless Well-Known Member
    Regular

Your referral link doesn't work. Also, I normally wouldn't preorder WoW expansions and wait until I get a good grasp of the game play before I buy it. I will most likely buy it one day, just not at pre-order.

4. CrownedClown

That's my buddies ref link. I'm too lazy to bother with this type of shit, but since he showed me that I can get WoD for 24 euros instead of 45 euro I decided to show him courtesy by sharing his links.
    Btw both work fine for me, though I as well haven't pre-ordered it yet. Will wait till the official date is announced and then I'll order it.

5. tinybutnotfangless

tinybutnotfangless Well-Known Member
    Regular

The $50 expansion is so pricey these days. I mean it make sense considering it's WoW, but damn... With this economy and expensive bills, it's hard to justify the cost. If only they made it a bit more affordable. LIke $30-$35 for the regular version.

6. CrownedClown

I agree, especially when the game is also subscription-based. The least they could do was to make the expansion cheap... I mean c'mon it's an expansion... people have already bought the game few times it should be enough...
    Another thing they should do is to make the battlechest to include Mists of Pandaria(they will probably add it when WoD launches) and WoD. In my opinion $15-20 for all is the right price, when you have in mind that people will pay subscriptions after that as well.

tinybutnotfangless likes this.