Quantcast

Wanna know if there are other games similar to Zenonia

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by lindbergh, Nov 20, 2014.

1. lindbergh

lindbergh Well-Known Member Regular

For those of ya not in the know, Zenonia is an action RPG game for Android devices. The game is presented in a top-down perspective and you can hack and slash your way through monsters and booty. It's like Zelda of the olden days as it's bundled in colorful 2D graphics.

Oh, and it's free.

Anyways, I'm craving for other games similar to Zenonia, probably games that have better story. Any ideas?

2. Arma45

Arma45 Active Member

Sitting here thinking about it but nothing comes to mind really. Have you played the new version of Zenonia? It's pretty good and if you have, You could always try the older versions of it. If something else comes to mind, I'll toss it out here.

3. lindbergh

lindbergh Well-Known Member Regular

What is the newest version of Zenonia? They've released a lot that I seem to have lost track. Is it part 4 or 5? Also, the older versions of Zenonia allowed for offline play. However, the developer seemed to be intent on allowing gamers to play only if they are connected to the Internet. Does the newest version of Zenonia allow you to play without an internet connection?

4. Arma45

Arma45 Active Member

Zenonia 5 is the newest one that I am aware of but I haven't played this game in over a year. i don't remember needing a internet connection but then again, My memory isn't perfect. It was also quite different from Zenonia 4.