Upcoming movies you want to watch?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by FuZyOn, Dec 28, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I can't wait for Pirates of The Carribean 5 to come out. 2017 is still far away but I'm surely gonna enjoy every minute of it! Now You See Me 2 comes out next year too, should be fun!

2. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member
    Regular

There's Pirates 5? Cool! Hope they don't end up rebooting it every few years though, it's a fun franchise, but Hollywood likes to overkill stuff. While we're on that topic, I'm really looking forward to Star Wars episode VIII, that's in 2017 as well.

3. Maelalove

Maelalove Well-Known Member
    Regular

Oh man, Now You See Me 2. I've been waiting for that movie since I saw the first one. Although I'm curious how they will handle the second one, since in my opinion the first one was great all on it's own. I'm not sure I want a sequel, for fear of ruining it. But I guess we'll see haha

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I can't wait for Pirates 5, it's called "Dead men tell no tales" and it should be pretty interesting! I'm sure they're gonna bring back Will (he's featured on IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1790809/?ref_=nv_sr_1) and Jack is supposedly looking for the Trident of Poseidon. Can't wait!

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm really curious about that as well, the twist at the end of the first one was relatively surprising. Should be fun to watch!

6. Maelalove

Regular

Right? I'm usually pretty good at guessing twists and mysteries and stuff but it caught me completely off guard. But I've read the synopsis being something about a descendant or something, so I'm excited to see how they continue it.

7. d'arakh

Regular

Holy shit, that sounds awesome! Is Keira Knightly going to be in it as well? I'm one of the rare people who prefers her over Natalie Portman and I only make comparison because they're cosmic twins.

8. Maelalove

Regular

Agree with you about the cosmic twin thing. I totally can barely, and I mean BARELY tell them apart.

I also like Keira Knightly way more, so I second this question haha.

9. d'arakh

Regular

I can't, I really can't. Every time either one of them is on screen I have to pull out my phone and do a quick search trying to figure out which one I'm watching. Sometimes, when they wear revealing clothes, you can tell since Keira is famously flat-chested, but even that is hard to figure out sometimes. I remember hearing her tell an anecdote about the trouble she gave makeup department in Pirates when she wouldn't wear a padded bra, so they had to draw contours to accentuate her boobs.

10. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I prefer her over Natalie Portman as well, sadly she didn't make the cut in PoTC 5, I just looked it up on IMDB. Sad! :(
    At least Will makes an appearance again, it's gonna be awesome!

11. swalia

swalia Active Member

I wasn't aware that another movie in this series is coming out. I love Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow. Another movie I am looking forward to is the next in Mission Impossible series.

12. TheNapier

TheNapier Member
    Regular

I'm on the PotC 5 bandwagon as well! But even more so for Rogue One- Darth Vader has always been my favorite character and they are some pretty strong rumors that Vader is going to be in it. It will be fantastic to see Vader against the shiny new sets,. We had to see him just one more time!

13. Dean Angel

Dean Angel Member

Alien Covenant should be a blast. Riddley Scott rocks it. I really hope it sheds more light than Prometheus. It was a bit confusing not knowing what is why. The alien is still my favourite character. The other movie I would mention is IT. I don't know but clowns scare me.

14. wizzywiz

wizzywiz Member

Yes! Here they are: Latest season of Game of thrones and Vikings.

15. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

Most of the movies that I really want to see are for 2021 and 2022. I am just waiting for other seasons to come up so I can finish watching them.