Upcoming Games You're Looking Forward To

Discussion in 'PS4' started by alexiskilgannon, Nov 9, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Fallout 4 on PC is pretty smooth, I've been enjoying the experience so far. I love the gameplay, it's really versatile and the story is engaging!

2. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well, yeah, it's kinda playstation exclusive. I mean, the last games have been exclusives, you can't tell me you expected this one not to be? Although, that is possible, but I doubt it'll happen any time soon.

3. Maelalove

Maelalove Well-Known Member
    Regular

Seeing all the talk about The Last Of Us reminded me that that game is EXACTLY what I can't wait for. I know it was only recently released information, but I can't wait for the sequel to come out. It drives me nuts not knowing what they'll come up with, and even not knowing if it will be about Joel and Ellie. I know somewhere it debated whether it would be, but I have my doubts...

4. Funky Fingers

Funky Fingers Active Member
    Regular

Unfortunately I'm not looking forward and am not hyped for any releases coming out :( Got a little excited for the new Farcry before I realized it was just a clone of the previous one.

5. vegito12

vegito12 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think it would be The Last Guardian was meant to be released in 2011 but was delayed then this year in June the developer showed at the E3 awards and showed the game, and it is moving forward and there were technical issues and other things which delayed the game. This game looks similar to Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom where you rescue a beast and control it, to help you and save the land from the enemies who are corrupted humans. I also am looking forward to Hitman as the previous one did not live up to the expectations fans were hoping for and hope to see better controls and more ways to take the targets out.

6. Maelalove

Maelalove Well-Known Member
    Regular

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Nothing at ALL.
    Have you heard of The Division? I mean, it depends on what you like, but that game has me so stoked right now it's crazy. If you've never heard of it, you should definitely check it out.

7. JonathanS

JonathanS Member

Personally, nothing gets me more excited than when I go on YouTube and see an OFFICIAL gaming trailer for an upcoming release. I know gameplay isn't going to be like in the trailer, but I do get genuine happiness for upcoming releases.

For 2018, I'm looking forward to Ace Combat 7 - Skies Unknown. The 6th installment really lived up to my expectations and more. So I'm hoping the newest one will do the same. For FPS action, I'm looking forward to Blackroom. Personally, I've heard mixed reviews (good and bad), but I want to try it out myself when it's released. Darksiders III is also being released next year. Darksiders II wasn't really the same hype as the original. So I'm hoping the 3rd installment will make up for lost hype.

8. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Well-Known Member
    Regular

"Greedfall", "Red Dead Redemption 2" and "Ace Combat 7" are three of the games that I'm most looking forward to 2018. Of course my list still has many other names but those three are what I'm most looking forward to playing faster.

I've been closely following the news about their release and I'm very excited. :cool:

9. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

At the moment, I'm just waiting for a good open world game with character creation.

10. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

Days gone is good if anyone wants to play. Also Metro exodus seems to be going good as well. Some nice reviews on that.