Type of music you dislike most?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic!' started by pebblesxo, Jun 18, 2014.

1. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have never been able to listen to country music. I went to school at a place where it was really popular and heard it all the time and I just could not take it anymore. At a certain point all of the songs just sound the same and it gets overwhelming, I just need a break. I also am not a big fan of house music or rave music where it is too loud for anything to register.

2. Cereus

Cereus Well-Known Member
    Regular

Are you sure that it's House that you can't stand due to loudness? Because of all the EDM genres - is one of the more mellow subgenres since it leans more towards 'pop' with upbeat rhythm and lyricalness. Dub step is really really messy and loud in terms of sound.

3. harpazo22

harpazo22 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I really don't like screaming metal music. I can't understand it, it's too harsh, it's dark.

4. Nkara

Nkara Well-Known Member
    Regular

"Too loud to register" sounds like it is a volume issue-- don't listen to it at full blast, and it's better. I get that part, truly. I hate walking into a room where it's so loud I can't hear myself think. However, at a lower volume, that annoying music is tolerable.

5. daredevil

daredevil Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't necessarily hate rock or metal music, it just isn't my taste. So Metallica or other indie/underground rock band, doesn't really appeal to me. I don't even understand the appreciation for screaming in such songs. But hey, it's their song, their preference, wouldn't want to be judged as well for my preferences.

6. midorisour

midorisour Active Member
    Regular

I don't really like rap music or instrumentals. I'm sure to other people rap music is awesome but I am just not into rap music. Same goes for instrumentals. I did used to play in the band when I was in high school. If I'm going to listen to music on the radio, its going to be pop or rock..

7. DanaFoxScully

DanaFoxScully Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think I dislike dubstep the most. I'm not a huge fan of rap, and I don't enjoy really heavy metal.

8. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I really don't dislike any type of music, but my least favorite would probably have to be country music.

9. Annejk18

Annejk18 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I hate too loud songs like rock songs with shoutings. I really hate noisy songs as I called it.

10. Annejk18

Annejk18 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I hate too loud songs like rock songs with shoutings. I really hate noisy songs as I called it.