Two New Injustice Characters Revealed!

Discussion in 'MMO and RPG News' started by Todd Black, Jul 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Todd Black

Todd Black Well-Known Member
    Regular

2. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't know why people would be worried Wonder Woman vouched ever be left out but I guess there is something curious about her being left out of initial trailers. I'm not familiar with blue beetle and I'm not sure how much I like him but I'm just glad there are lots more obscure characters coming in.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I was skeptical about Wonder Woman but I'm glad they've added her to the game. Blue Beetle is a pretty cool comic character as well but I doubt I'll play with him much. By the way, the graphics look amazing!

4. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think it's impossible for them to ever leave out Wonder Woman especially since she has a movie coming out but like I said in my previous post if she wasn't in the trailer I understand the concern since that is very weird of them not to use her as a selling point right off the gate. Maybe they just haven't finished her model at that time. :D Agreed the graphics do look great. I just kind of wish that they could finally solve the problem of the blank stare in the eyes but from afar it doesn't really bother me that much.

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well when you're playing it's kind of hard to notice all the facial expressions but adding them wouldn't hurt one bit, I'm actually pretty excited to play with Wonder Woman. I mainly played with the Green Arrow in the previous game and that was a lot of fun.

6. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yeah from far away it's not too bothersome it's mostly only during cutscenes that I notice it and I kind of find it hard to believe that it's still the case when everything else in terms of graphics has advanced so much. I'm hyped to play with all characters but mostly I'm just looking forward to seeing what they have done to the specials because the last one got really tedious because you had to sit through long cutscenes each time you used the highest one.