ToR - what do you miss?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' started by purplestone, Aug 7, 2013.

1. purplestone

purplestone Well-Known Member

We all know games have their upsides and downsides, but Im interested which ones you really miss in ToR?

Here is mine:

1) In-game or addon damage meter -
    Yey, it is No. 1 thing I miss in ToR. Some ppl might laugh at this, but let me explain. Ppl might think I would want to abuse bad performing people, but this is not the case. I just need it for measuring my own performance, to know how good or bad I am when I play on dps or healing role. What ever gear I have, I still dont know how I perform.
    Yes, I know there are Mox and some web based data crunch tools , but they all require for all players to upload thier data manually or some other hassle to get the data together from combat log.
    And since Im mostly solo player (guildless, but like to play in groups/pugs), I cant really ask people to connect to my Mox.

2) UI improvement - most of my problems come from bad awareness on debuffs and buffs, which I dont know how to distinguish on buff/debuff bar. As a Wow player, I have nice addons and raid frames which helps me really in noticing them, but in ToR there is no such notification other that tiny icons that are hardly recognisable.

And thats it, all other bad things in ToR I can live with, but those two I really miss

2. dragoneye

dragoneye Well-Known Member

1) I am actually glad there is no damage meter. Most of the time it is more about stroking egos and less about performance review. To my knowledge, the training dummy on your ship tells you how you are doing before you join an OP, so knowing during the OP is irrelevant.

2) For this one, I went into the preference editor, and increased the size of debuffs and put them near my castbar for easier tracking.