Too long without gaming

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Athanas, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member
    Regular

Have you ever at any point stayed for a long period of time without playing games because of a few reasons here and there?

2. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have those days some of the time. I think depending on how bad the electricity, homeworkj and job issues may come in. I have those days where I go through such stuff.

3. Annejk18

Annejk18 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yes, I've stopped playing games for a month or so. I have a lot of projects to be submitted in due time. Even I really want to play to relieve some stress of school I can't because my extra time is really limited. So instead of playing I do rest during free time.

4. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yeah, it is usually due to lack of motivation or I have other things to stress over or handle.

5. overcast

Regular

I can handle without much gaming these days. Most of the time I do gaming for the time pass for sure. Not something serious.

6. fishbate

fishbate Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yeah, i think everybody had experienced their gaming halted for a period. It's not that one doesn't want to play game anymore but due to responsibility and priority. When i was reviewing for my board, i stopped playing for two months...no game at all.

7. Blader70

Regular

Honestly, there are times where I probably should game just to relive a bit of stress and get my mind off of things.

8. overcast

Regular

I think less games the better mind stays and also we get to work consistently on one thing too. So less games the better.

9. Blader70

Regular

I agree to some extent. I think games are good if need a good stress reviler or are rewarding yourself after a hard day's work.

10. overcast

Regular

I wish to increase the time it has from my daily games. I want to avoid spending time more on the games. I hope to do that this year.

11. Annejk18

Annejk18 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yes, I have once in a while in gaming. I mean for a few hours or a day maybe. I can't stay out that long like for a week or so. During no gaming time, that's the time I'm doing my other hobby which is reading novels.

12. overcast

Regular

It is better to stay without the gaming for long. Because gaming is depression addiction. and it can be pretty bad on many notes.

13. Blader70

Regular

Well, it really is about self control. It is real easy to get addicted to anything.

14. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yes I have I haven't played any game for about 2 years now and am ok. Am not addicted to it so I don't have a problem, I can even stay for many years without gaming.