This War of Mine

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Komodo Saurian, Nov 15, 2014.

1. [YOUTUBE]BALBUyoTxQM[/YOUTUBE]

If anyone is interested, the song is from a polish musician Tadeusz Wozniak, it's called "Zegarmistrz swiatla".

2. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

I was ustabout to make a thread on this game, it is everything i wanted, it is just so damn good

3. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

I was just about to make this thread too, great game, immersive atmosphere, realistic complexity, reliable game mechanics, and dat soundtrack :p

4. Skaara Dreadlocks

Looks good, but I've never been a fan of 2D games. Every single friend of mine in steam kept going "Hey, get Terraria so we can play together! Do it, it's great!", but I never bought it because I knew it's a 2D game.

5. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

You must play Duke Nukem 3D, Skaara!

It looks like it will be one of those weird but good games. I like the way the graphics look and the setting looks metro-ish.

6. Dogpatch

Dogpatch Well-Known Member

Gave it a try, but it's kinda one of those games I'll play once then never get around to playing it again. The game-play mechanics are not quite my cup of tea. Really like the art style, sound, and atmosphere, though.

7. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Been following this game for quite a while now and I was going to make a thread for it once it came out, but then I thought "screw it, I'm sure someone else will do it" - glad to see I was right. And it looks like many of yous had the same thought. :lol: It makes sense that more than a few of us here find it interesting, since it's quite post-apocalyptic and a survival-themed game. I was considering getting it at release, but I was pretty disappointed that there's no fully-voiced Polish version. With Polish games like Call of Juarez it makes sense (as the Southern accent is a really important part of the setting and playing that game with Polish voice acting would be absolutely pointless), but here it doesn't. It's understandable though, considering they're an indie dev and all. And it's no big deal, so I will still get this at some point as it looks amazing, but it just put me off a bit from getting it on launch day.

8. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

I've actually owned this for a while now, but the last time I tried to play it I was suffering from severe depression (Ikr this was the perfect thing to pick in that state), so I can't really share my thoughts of the game as I've been put off it ever since. Would like to give it a proper chance at some point though.