Things you would like to see in the future?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic!' started by mwin43587, Jun 5, 2015.

1. mwin43587

mwin43587 Well-Known Member

Things you would like to see in the future?

2. Kyler

Kyler Well-Known Member

I would like to see peace all over the world, no nations, no concept of races, no borders, no hatred and no wars, no discrimination, no pride, no money, no currencies, one world, one kingdom and no failing educational, economical systems, modesty and love, humility and forgiveness, caring for one another, no stories of how African children are dying from starvation, because if there is a united world, no nations, no pride and no greed, no races, there wouldn't be a need to mention the part "African children" and "dying" and "starvation".

3. Natalie89

Natalie89 Member

I would like to see a world where I don't feel ashamed I've brought children into it without their asking. No pointless killing driven by extremism would be a start.

4. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member
    Regular

As I become older I realize that World Peace is just a pipe dream, now I just hope for less violence. I'd like LGBT rights for all countries, womens rights and medical nanotechnology to help cancer patients. In the near future flying cars will be a certainty and AI will be househelp. That's what the future looks like to me.

5. tinybutnotfangless

tinybutnotfangless Well-Known Member
    Regular

Humanity requires conflict to progress. Without it, people get restless and will in time, start a chain reaction of things that will lead to conflict anyway.

So world peace is not something I want nor need. Instead, I think the ability to self sustain, as well as compassion is what is truly needed in the world.

6. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Less wars and slave trade. Little poverty around the world, more cures found to diseases and illnesses. And lower requirements to certain jobs.

7. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I wish to see simple games and the understanding of the games in future. And they incorporating the gaming into the studies. I hope that sooner or later things would be lot better as the time comes. So far it seems like there are some things that always needs changing.

8. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Well-Known Member
    Regular

In the future, I wish to see my success in life. A doctor living in a house with a complete and happy family. I also want to see world peace and no more crimes in the world. But I know that's impossible.

9. fishbate

fishbate Well-Known Member
    Regular

I would like to see a more environment friendly countries and a more greener technology. These things may be somehow impossible, but i would like to think that my children and grand children's can see a better future.