Things that drive you crazy

Discussion in 'Pointless Fun' started by Von Streff, Sep 9, 2012.

1. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

Ohh, I had no idea he was the one who had locked it :eek::eek:. Sorry for having, Unintentionally, called your father a dumbass....sorry :sad:

Wow, that's a really terrible day at work :lol:; but I have to say, it seems liked it might have been a tad of fun.

:wacko: Thanks!

2. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

Well to be honest trying to get al the fork lifts out did waste a lot of time. Plus there's nothing stupider than doing donuts in a forklift or wheelies in a bobcat.

3. NuclearWastE3

Regular

Hahaha, I can see the donuts in a forklift, but how is doing wheelies in a bobcat even possible? :lol:

4. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

Touching the throttle... It's very wobbly.

5. NuclearWastE3

Regular

When your watching a movie with people and they state the obvious -such as when something big happens in the film and they recap what had occurred moments ago in their own words; "whoa! did you see that? He got shot!!"... -__- , ask stupid questions that can't be answered until you watch to at least midway through the movie, and make dumb comments like "Hey, I have one of those!" when they see something they have in the movie.

#305 NuclearWastE3, Jun 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2014
  6. TheDarknessEnvelops

TheDarknessEnvelops Lion Triumphant

......... I never ever ever do that

7. Potarto

Potarto Well-Known Member

I've worked in retail long enough to realize that no matter how many signs you make, no matter how big they are, no matter where you put them, people will never fucking read them.

I'm sure you could reverse-engineer it and chalk it up to our culture of advertising or some shit, but I think that people are just too lazy for their own good.
    (like that wasn't already obvious enough, I guess)
    [​IMG]

8. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

Dont worry man, same shit happens here :(

9. TotalAaron

Rant time Yay!

its that time of the year again when lizzards and frogs think your home is a nice place to stay what does that mean you say?

It means i have to crawl all over the house trying to kill the damn things before they get in the wireing or into the walls but the best part is!

The local council (Fuckers) says that the lizzard the invades homes is "endangered" i say screw that rattlesnakes are also "At risk"

10. TheDarknessEnvelops

TheDarknessEnvelops Lion Triumphant

See, that's why I could never go to Australia, as soon as I step off the plane, everything would try and kill me

11. TotalAaron

12. Potarto

Potarto Well-Known Member

Yeah, same shit happens here, albeit less often. I hate how when some rare animal steps onto your property, it immediately ceases to be yours. I'm all for preserving wildlife and whatnot, but if they want to be in charge of it, they should take some action of their own instead of siphoning off some guy's property because a rare bird started a nest in a tree there.