Things that drive you crazy

Discussion in 'Pointless Fun' started by Von Streff, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

What really gets to you? What makes you want to strike out at someone or destroy something? :D

Me, I can't stand people who chew with their mouths open, and people who talk to me when I'm reading. Or (heaven forbid) people who chew with their mouths open as they talk to me when I'm reading. :p

2. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

Apart from the everyday things what really gets to me is little kids. There always asking questions about stuff I obviously don't know and never leaving me alone bugging me constantly with their immature ideas. I know there just kids growing up and that I was once just like that but I just can't stand it.

3. BORIS13

BORIS13 Well-Known Member

Same as Von. But what I hate more then anything is disrespect. Hate it.

Oh and anxiety over the simplistic things that don't requir you to be nervous.

4. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

Yup, people chewing with their mouth open or people who just ignore me if I criticize them. The last part is just so frustrating, trying to point out something and the other person just ignores you. I also share some of Aaron's annoyance with kids.

5. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member

As a reclusive misanthrope, I think it's pretty obvious what makes me crazy.

Still, there are other things that absolutely grind my gears or bring my piss to a boil. Part of being human is resenting what can't be controlled.
    - Animal cruelty; whoever engages in it deserves to be publicly executed by a firing squad and burried in a mass grave. Mourning not permitted.
    - Religion; the enemy of reason and the root of all that is evil.
    - Overly long delivery times; especially for foreign items, which I know can be delivered to me within 14 days... I just can't stomach them, even though I'm a very patient man.
    - Pus; the sight, the smell or even the word itself makes me cringe.
    - Men; even though I am one, I think we're crud.

6. Teddy Picker

Teddy Picker Well-Known Member

I hate when I'm watching a movie with someone and they keep asking, "wait, what just happened?" and, "what does that mean?". It 's like, I'm tryin to watch the movie here!

I also dislike people who brag about being a poor student. I dunno. It just annoys and confuses me.

7. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

hmm, let's see...

- screaming/screeching, out of control kids, whose parents can't be bother, specially in confined spaces (planes/trains, etc). if you can't control them, don't have them.
    - cruelty to animals/children/old people. ppl who do these things should be shot.
    - bad manners.
    - people who disrepect others/self.

8. Keegan83

Keegan83 Well-Known Member
    Regular

- What drives me crazy the most is people asking questions and interrupting me while i'm in the middle of something and especially while playing video game or watching a movie.
    - I hate hate hate people eating popcorn or talking on their cellphone or to each other while in the teater.
    - People chewing food with their mouth open.
    - I love kids.But i absolutely hate spoiled little kids and their screaming and crying.
    - I hate crowds.I hate people pushing me around while on the market.
    - Bad manners,impolite/rude/cruel men and cruel behaviour.

9. Skaara Dreadlocks

Trying to mod games or install stuff. General things that usually fuck up for me. I go banana, I promise you. It's as if the computer is trying to make me kill it.
    Small kids was the first thing I thought of though. When at meetings or cinema, or the bus, or ANYWHERE they cry and whine and scream. Awful. And not only babies like that. I mean the small kids at the school just down the road, screaming randomly and constantly as if someone's gutting them alive. Also the kids outside my freaking window playing video games and/or playing around on the staircase just outside my open window on an early Sunday morning. Or any other time of the day as well. I just want to pop their head off with my airsoft, or my dad's rifle for that matter.
    SEAGULLS. They whine and whine and whine constantly and shit on you and eat your food if you leave it for ten seconds. The worst part, is that there are so extremely many of them, especially outside my window on Sunday mornings. And they're impossible to shoot. I tell ya, simply impossible. They always somehow manage to manouver away from the bullets -_-

Jeez, 'twas good to let out all that pressure :p

10. Von Streff

Regular

Or even worse, watching one of your favorite movies with a friend... and they pull out their cellphone!

lol That's good, we're achieving something. :D

11. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member

Two more annoyances that can quickly result in me throwing nasty words at my poor defenseless telly:
    - motion controls that won't register properly (ps: And the horse you rode in on, Wii)
    - playing the ultra slow PAL Sega Saturn version of the original Resident Evil which runs at 50hz. I need to mod that console and fast. *slams fist on table*

12. Mr_Timma

Mr_Timma Well-Known Member

The Jersey Shore anyone? lol

Animal cruelty
    Spoiled brats
    Someone who ignores you when you proove them wrong about something
    um Justin Bieber and one direction
    Stupid "important" news about hollywood stars and there private life..

13. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

^ This. Everything Mr_Timma said goes for me as well.
    To add to my list:
    Crowded skiing areas, mostly around to lift, or in the rental area - I tell ya, having like 4kg of plastic strapped to your foot, which is already wearing the thickest of socks, and wearing ski clothes designed for -10°c, all in a 30°c store, with no personal space and people screaming and yelling. Makes Wall Street look like a dinner party for the Dumb Association.

#13 Darkbringer, Sep 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2012
  14. Skaara Dreadlocks

When I'm going to melt chocolate for a cake or whatever, and it just fails and gets burned :c

15. rolfwar

rolfwar Well-Known Member
    Regular

Fascists, Rich people who take everything for granted,disrespectful people,xenophobia,
    religious extremists,when people are anxious for stupid things,people that believes that if you have good grades in school you are intelligent,close-minded people.
    This is only a short list of what drives me crazy,i could go on for quite some time....

16. Nod2033

Nod2033 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Most of the things you guys said above, are the same for me aswell.
    but yeah...
    I hate liars, ass lickers, pussies, backstabbers, stupid parents and barcelona cheaters ;P

As for children, I dont really hate them, they do drive me crazy sometimes though but I just say that I was like them once, and I just go with it.
    Now for children that act like they are gangsters bullies they smoke secretly from their parents, they talk stuff that they have no idea about and act like badasses and stuff I just cant stand that, i'll go crazy and apparently do something, I won't hurt them or anything, just calm them down a bit by telling them something that will make them butthurt xD (nothing serious) And if somebody's going to tell me why I make them worse or something like this, it's not like I could change them, blame their parents.

17. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

1. I hate when I'm walking down the street and I see the shitiest rust bucket of a car driving by with some punk blasting his bass. More over when they put a loud muffler on it. I mean do you think the muffler makes your car cooler?!

2. When I'm going sown the ski hill on my board and suddenly some 1 year old blast by right in front of me (sometimes I even have to ditch to avoid them) without a care in the world. They can't and most likely don't know how to turn or slow down. There parents just push them down the hill and everyone just has to avoid them like freaken torpedo's.

3. Absolute try hards. When were playing hockey or basketball in gym there's always the one or two guys that are just going 'balls out my life depends on this game' try hard. Like calm down buddy your ruining everyone fun.

18. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

I once had to walk 200 metres up a slope with my skis and all because some 1-year old (I like that expression) had forced me the wrong way. Sorry for skiing on your personal slope, kid :eek:hwell:

19. rolfwar

rolfwar Well-Known Member
    Regular

i also find irritating hot girls whom i see walking in the streets....

20. Von Streff

Regular

Hahaha, had to laugh with aaronpoitras "... like freakin' torpedos!" :D

Yeah, teenagers who walk around as if they own the world and can play their music as loud as they please... they need to check reality. :)