Quantcast

The WItcher 3

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by Missfireflower, May 28, 2015.

1. I was surprised how much I love this game. I'm 16 hours in and I'm just in the middle of the 2nd area. It's so beautiful on PC and the open world is epic. I've tried to open ever door and take every treasure and book I find.

The story is also amazing and every character you meet in the main story line has side quests that develop their story and helps you love them or hate them. Something tells me the writers really want me to feel for the Bloody Baron but I just can't.

This game has made me want to pick up a copy of the books. They have me so emotionally invested in the story I don't want it to end.

2. MrGravyCakes

MrGravyCakes Active Member

I played. It was fun at first but it gets dull pretty fast.

3. vegito12

vegito12 Well-Known Member Regular

The game shows Yennefer and she is meant to be the main lover of Geralt as she is mentioned in the second game more and will see what happens later on in the game and who does Geralt choose her or Triss. I reckon the game has improved and also you can ride a horse now, and the side quests have meaning now and not just a fetch this or do this and you are given a back story to the quest as well. In my story Letho is there, as I spared him at the end of the second game and you meet him in a hut and have a interesting an conversation and quest too.

4. MrHurricane89

MrHurricane89 Well-Known Member

How much do those choices made in 2 affect the world of 3? I had Letho too, as I chose to spare him, but I didn't get any reference or question about many things like King Henselt or if I saved Triss in chapter 3.

5. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member Regular

The Witcher 3 is definitely one of the best RPGs ever made. And reading the books only adds to the general awesomeness of the game. Though I will wait for a while, before finishing it. I might even wait for the inevitable Enhanced Edition with all the expansion packs they plan to release, in one package. I might have to wait for a year, but oh well.

6. anadrotowski

anadrotowski Well-Known Member Regular

I hate how it doesn't tell you what level is required until you come upon the quests or it allows you to do the quest even though they know he'll just die. I know my boyfriend has been so frustrated to leave so many half-done quests lying around. But on another note, the game is just gorgeous and the quests are definitely interesting.