The Story For Blops III Is Incredibly Interesting

Discussion in 'Call of Duty WWII' started by troutski, Apr 30, 2015.

1. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

Body modification and enhancement through implants and prosthetics could very well become an issue in our lifetimes. I like that Black Ops III has taken on this issue, even in a video game, because it's quite interesting. I'm excited to see where the singleplayer (and also co-op) campaign goes with it.

2. foodal

foodal Member

This terrifies me.

3. Zimbitt

Zimbitt Well-Known Member
    Regular

Sweet, I'm hoping we get to see where they take this and it works out. You are right it is interesting because its so real, the possibilities are endless.

4. iCaliBri

iCaliBri Member

I'm starting not to understand, honestly. Game starts off in the Vietnam war and ends up in 2050. What does this have to do with the previous Black Ops 2? Any connections? Probably not.

5. jamesbonner

jamesbonner Active Member
    Regular

I totally agree with you, there is a missing part in the game, we can't say that they didn't do something good because the modifications and enhancements were amazing, but the story still missing a little bit for me ...

6. darks

darks Member
    Regular

When I first saw the trailer it was fascinating. Love how they go back and forth in time in one title instead of between titles. Playing the single player is like watching a movie with story and gameplay.