The New Roleplay

Discussion in 'Last Light Roleplay' started by Skaara Dreadlocks, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

Sabrina had heard my distorted shouting and threw a Bumblebee at the cannibals. No time to thank her, though. And it was probably Odessa who should thank her anyway. I just kept squeezing off rounds in the direction of the cannibals, often with the affirming screams from the cannibals as a response.
    It seemed Meat Loaf had got to his senses, and I let out a sigh of relief as I kneeled down and put him off my back. "No bother" I muttered as I quickly stretched my back, hearing a loud "knack". I took off my backpack and started rummaging through the compartent labeled "Explosives". If I could set up some booby traps in the tunnel entrance, it would slow down the simple cannibals. "I'm setting up booby traps, cover me" I shouted to the group as I got hold of one of the devices.

#181 Darkbringer, May 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2014
  2. TheDarknessEnvelops

TheDarknessEnvelops Lion Triumphant

I heard someone shouting to put my gas mask on, already had. I heard bare feet on concrete, one of those half naked guys ran down the corridor towards me. "Bollocks." I brought my rifle to bear aimed, fired. There was resistance on the trigger, damn safety, only had time to switch the safety up to full auto before firing. He was already on me, pushing the rifle out of my hands and then pushing me to the ground. He straddled me, gnashing his teeth and brought the knife type object he held down towards me. I put my left arm up to stop his right coming down. It hurt but it stopped him. I had no idea what my right arm was doing but I only had an awareness of where the left arm was. I slid it across my body, taking his support away from him. He fell on top of me. I grabbed the shiv on my right leg and rammed it into his side. He roared in pain. I pulled it out then brought it up into his now unprotected throat. Blood gushed out as he let out a death cry. Blood covered my gas mask. I lay there frozen as the man twitched. I didn't like killing people. I pushed the guy off me and wiped the blood off my mask. i stood up, shaking, oblivious to the gunfire in the tunnel. I picked up my rifle and strolled out into the tunnel. I they were going to kill me, so be it. I started shooting towards where the others were into the gas from my elevated position. Would that be seen as a threat, would bullets ripping my body apart be the next thing I felt?

3. DrDarcy

DrDarcy Well-Known Member

Guys I'm sorry I haven't replied, but I'm going to busy this weekend with comic con as a stalker, will post pictures when done.

4. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

Might be going away for a few days, so if I do, I'll re-connect when I get back. In the mean time I will keep posting.

*I was about to throw another nade when my hands touched something in one of my vest pocket, fire nades! quickly I took two of them out and as well as I could took both pins out and lobbed them in the general direction off the worms*

'and now we run!!' I said to all and nobody at the same time as I started sprinting towards a fork in the tunnel where I knew was an old service room.

'To the service room, now, or we'll be fried mealworms!' I said while lobbing a normal nade to the last of the worms still standing.

5. ComradeCommisar

So... Am I allowed to join? I wanted my character to come in later, maybe when y'all are chilling in a station, so I might wait, but still interested.

#185 ComradeCommisar, May 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2014
  6. TheDarknessEnvelops

Just create your character in the roleplay characters then join when you want :)

7. m1shooter2

m1shooter2 Well-Known Member

Sabrina lobbed a pipe bomb into the service tunnel, and it gibbed a few of the cannibals coming towards us. A cannibal ran towards me with a spear; but I threw him to the ground and put a bullet in his brain with mu Mak. I soon heard an alarm bell ring; and I realized it was time for us to leave, and soon as well. There would be more of them on us shortly.

8. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

We continued to run through all the gas and worms, shooting wildly as we went. All I could see was the ceiling racing by until a black veil swooped over me. It was the darkness of a room. The service room we were trying to get to no doubt, and we had made it. A grinding noise and commotion was heard as the steel door was wrestled closed and complete darkness overtook us for a moment until the flashlights revealed our sweaty and excited faces. We had made it.

"Get me off this damned strecher I can't stand it anymore!", Was the first thing I said. "Somebody take a look at my back and put it back into place, I can't stand it!"

9. TheDarknessEnvelops

I had followed the group and now wondered, should I leave now? I knew a thousand different ways to get to the surface but I had no idea where I was now. Did I say anything? The man on the stretcher was shouting. He was the centre of attention now. I just stood at the fringes and waited

10. Skaara Dreadlocks

I'm planning to stop us in Krasnopresnenskaya when we get there, that could be a good place for you to jump in ;)
    By the way, M1Shooter, it was Odessa who threw the pipebomb, not Sabrina :p

Odessa made the decision to throw -something- behind us, and we legged it for the service room. It was narrow, and we cluttered together into it before I did my best to pull close the door with the help of whoever assisted me, right before the cannibals arrived by it. They banged on it for a short moment, until they gave up. Complete darkness and silence surrounded us now, until we switched on our flashlights and begun the sequence of blinding each other. "Hey, get that out of my face!", I said to whoever pointed theirs at me.

I looked around in the service tunnel while Ark complained about his back. When I noticed we had gotten the "friend" with us, as he had called himself, I immediately slinged the big pneumatic weapon around from my back and aimed it at him. "Who are you? What are you doing here?!", I asked him hurriedly with a hasty breath.

11. Phylkhan

Phylkhan Well-Known Member

In a insufferable position of painful blindness I had somehow, beyond logic managed to follow our little crew all the way to the cramped service room that we now found ourselves in. Hopefully we would be able to go somewhere from here, or we would be in quite a predicament.
    According to half-blinded eyes I had been the last to enter the room, and, grinning, I turned and pushed against the rusted hinges that held an almost equally rusted door in place. With some help, the seemingly immovable steel slab audibly creaked into place in the sooted, angry face of a young inhabitant. Their fists ecchoed against the shut door as I turned to the sparcely furnished room, stinking of smoke and sweat.
    Much of the air in the station had not been let into the room, and my eyes were clearing up ever so slightly.
    Subconsiously I had moved my hand to the hatchet in my belt when I, just barely, saw an unknown face, but I cleared my mind, and decided it would be better to do so with my eyes as well, instead of starting hostilities. "Anyone got a drop of water to spare?" I smiled, "I seem to have gotten something in my eye."

#191 Phylkhan, Jun 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2014
  12. TheDarknessEnvelops

I put my hands up as one of them brought his rifle to bear at me "I'm a stalker, I go up to the surface to get stuff. I don't really live anywhere." I gave a nervous laugh "Um, I either took a wrong turn or my informer wanted me to die. My name's Sam, Sam Walker." I lowered my right arm to shake anyones hand. Hopefully, it wouldn't be cut off

13. Skaara Dreadlocks

After Sam Walker, the Stalker, had replied, I squinted at him for a brief moment before I slowly lowered the gun. I held onto the barrel's handguard as I let go with my right hand and shook his hand with it. "Sabrina Raskalov. We're on a little mission of our own. The first station we're cutting to will probably be Krasnopresnenskaya, the North-western station of the Hansan Ring. If you don't have any destination in mind, you could join us for the long walk there", I proposed.

I took a flask from the side of my backpack and handed it to Ilaryitch, before I walked over to Ark. "How do you want to do this?"

14. m1shooter2

m1shooter2 Well-Known Member

This man, Sam Walker, worried me. I was distrustful of anyone I didn't know from the Rangers or where affiliated with them, and the fact that this man had on a balaclava further fueled my suspicion. His voice sounded funny as well; it sounded somewhat familiar but I couldn't quite make it out due the distortion from his balaclava and my ringing ears. I shouldered my rifle and holstered my Makarov but kept both loaded.

#194 m1shooter2, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2014
  15. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

Just as I was about to start setting up the booby traps, Odessa threw some fire grenades at the barbarians. "Whoops, better get the fuck outta here" I though as I quickly threw the traps back in the backpack and legged it for the service room.
    When we got in there I replaced the magazine in my Kalash and flicked the safety on my P229R before leaning against the humid wall. Apparently some foreigner - was he British? - was in there with us, but he didn't seem to want to hurt us, and I was relaxed.
    We were many and he was just himself. Any experienced stalker would know not to do anything stupid in such a situation.
    "I'm Boris Polivanov" I said, giving him a polite smile as I shook his hand.

16. TheDarknessEnvelops

I nodded to Boris as I withdrew my hand from Sabrina's "Yeah, I should probably follow. I'm completely lost now, now on the surface, I'd know where I was" I looked at the others "Well, what were they?"

17. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

"Step on my hips and pull my arms. That better straighten my back out! If my backs really broken I'm screwed! Don't stop if I pass out. 'last thing I want is to wake up and do it again." I said hurriedly to Sab as she was busy shaking hands and starting quaint conversation with guests. I'm dyin' over here! Stupid Nazis! Don't they have enough sausage were they live? Tryin' to steal ours, those bastards!

18. Skaara Dreadlocks

Quickly I attached the pneumatic gun to my backpack and immediately stepped onto Ark's hips, trying not to stab him anywhere with the sharp steel-tips on my boots. I grabbed his arms, and pulled with all the force I could muster.

19. TheDarknessEnvelops

I watched the painful proceedings and felt scared again. How could I trust these people? They were Rangers but that wasn't an immediate sign they were good people. And as they worked out I was British, would they distrust me? Plan to kill me or get me killed? The first few years underground were hell and I couldn't believe I lived through the ambushes and attacks. After a while though, I'd found my place in the metro's community, a lone wanderer. But still, I remember those first years very clearly and being confined in a space with people who may despise me for my race didn't calm down a man use to the empty city of Moscow

20. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

hey guys! jus got my internet back. been without connection for a long time, apologies. can some1 please give me a rundown of where we are in the rp? thanx!