Quantcast

The Legend of Zelda - The Minish Cap

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by fuumarumota, Jan 30, 2016.

1. fuumarumota

fuumarumota Well-Known Member Regular

Time to talk about this GBA game, which may be one of the least appreciated Zelda games overall.

I personally liked it a lot. It had good action and game play, and the graphics were really good for a GBA title, simplistic but yet beautiful. I liked the fact that you could become a Minish and all the items that you were able to hold along the game. The story line was not the best, I admit, but it was one of the best GBA games I could play back then.

How about you guys? What's your opinion about this game?

I look forward for your comments.

Cheers!

2. fuumarumota

No love for this game, come on guys!

3. SLTE

SLTE Well-Known Member Regular

Haven't played it, so I have no comment, really, other than suggesting this probably belongs in the Zelda subforum anyway.

The only three things I know about it off the top of my head are that you can shrink, the main villain is that Vaati dude, and that the cap Link wears is alive. And a duck. And... apparently annoying? Anybody's better than Navi, at least.

4. fuumarumota

You're right, for some reason I missed the Zelda sub forum. If someone can, please move this topic there. Apologies!

5. aquaticneko

aquaticneko Well-Known Member Regular

Minish cap was one of my all time favorites of all the Zelda games. I didn't get my N64 until really late, so I never had a chance to play Majora's mask and ocarina of time. After giving them a shot recently I still say Minish Cap was my favorite and most played. It could be because the game play was reminiscent of the very first Zelda game i played on SNES, Link to the past.

I don't know why all the hate. This was a great game!