The Kremlin

Discussion in 'Last Light Roleplay' started by DaDeadlyCheese, Jan 30, 2015.

1. DaDeadlyCheese

DaDeadlyCheese Well-Known Member

sorry i haven't posted in ages, pc was broken and i took ages fixing it, anyway, let's get back to this

I looked right then left, ah there were my colleagues, standing at the end of the grimy platform known as the western gate, looked like they were all there, all heavily kitted out. I began to approach and, realising my lateness, broke out into a jog, as to not waste time.
    When I was but a few steps away I began to talk, whilst pulling on my balaclava, and then doing up the chin straps on my old spetsnaz K6-3 helmet.
    "privet! Danila, Pyotr, Lana" And turning to nod and look at him"Benjamin, great to see you guys, eh? Now we must leave, sorry for being late, we are in a hurry, all know the route, da? Smolenskaya, Kievskaya and all along the radial up until Belorusskaya, then to Mayakovskaya and D6, then, next stop kremlin. well if you're good grab your stuff and let's head out.." I said in the most confident tone I could before stepping on to the railcar I had organised, but I wasn't sure if I could hide it, I was damn nervous.

2. DaDeadlyCheese

just for fun I started a pic of Nikolai in heavy armour

Attached Files:

3. Skaara Dreadlocks

Wow, that's really artistic. You have some neat skills. You should totally do one as detailed as that, of Benjamin! :D

Finally Nikolai arrived. He greeted, and I nodded in return, before he quickly went through the stations we'd pass with a secure, yet shaky, tone. This was exciting indeed, maybe even too much so. "Let us head out then, shall we?", I said as I motioned for out train before I stepped on board.

4. DaDeadlyCheese

I've continued with my little picture, and yeah, if you want I can do one of Benjamin
    At first the cart ride was quiet, though the mood overall seemed exciteable and I began to ease up, if worst came to worst I at least had several more days to live, the journey would take a few days, and most of our journey would be in the embrace of Hanza stations, though they may cause a nuisance getting in, they usually let polis through.
    Then, a couple hundred meters down the line, I began to start feeling weird. I had never much like travelling the tunnels, but this was ridiculous, we had just left polis.
    I shook my head, but only succeeded in making my headache worse...

Attached Files:

5. Svetlana Pretrenko

Svetlana Pretrenko Well-Known Member

I grit my teeth and grunt at the sudden headache as the cart goes on shutting my eyes and fingering the hammer of my revolver shotgun I look around and slam my visor down trying to block it out but I fail and it gets worse I fidget and a whimper escapes my lips then a full on scream.

#45 Svetlana Pretrenko, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2015
  6. DaDeadlyCheese

I looked around and saw Lana with an anguished look of terror in her eyes visible under her visor, yet I had no idea if she was trying to say something. My headache had progressed in pain and I could feel a pulsating sensation in my head, heavy and powerful. Looking around I could see various shadows that belonged to no one. I looked at one as it passed though me and then as if an engine was starting, a deafening, droning sound started up as if a thousand people were uttering shouted whispers all at once.
    My vision started to blur and my head increased in weight tenfold, causing me to fall down to the floor and call out for help, in vain, when only a muffled whimper left my lips and as gurgling sound escaped as the ability to breath left me.
    I had heard many tales of the adverse effects the tunnels had on people, yet as a stalker I had rarely ventured into them, so could have had no knowledge of its personal effect on me.
    I was panicking now, I couldn't breathe at all, and I looked up at my comrades with desperate eyes,
    "help..."I wheezed pathetically as the last of my air escaped me and my eyes went dark...

#46 DaDeadlyCheese, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2015
  7. Skaara Dreadlocks

The air grew colder for some reason. It couldn't have been because we were leaving Polis, because the temperature-change was so sudden. As if the tunnel itself just inhaled from the cold surface, down through its long dark throat that we were floating forward in. Lana suddenly screamed out loud, then Nikolai fell onto the floor and cried for help, as he seemed to struggle to breathe. I looked at them in wonder of what was going on, hoping they would come to their senses. Within seconds, I realized it was getting serious, and so I got up from my seat and hurried over to them. Halfway there, the floor of the cart became wavy in my eyes, and everything bulged and spun. I fell to the floor and fell unconcious before I could even reach out to help them.

8. Svetlana Pretrenko

And Lana is now out as well was just waiting on skaara :p

I manage to look down at Nik before my vision goes wavy and faint before I colaspe onto him looking over to see dreadlock man down as well before my vision fades out completely and the darkness takes me I see a image of my girl then nothing but blissful darkness headache leaving as I fade away.

#48 Svetlana Pretrenko, Mar 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2015
  9. DaDeadlyCheese

sorry for the long time no post, moved house and didn't have internet
    the train rolled into the next station, Smolenskaya. It was a grim place, and the people were often unwelcoming to outsiders, however, as like all people they were curious, and an unscheduled train was bound to draw attention. A man looked up and proceeded to approach the rail car, a common enough sight when you live in such close proximity to polis. Yet this one was most definitely not a traders caravan. The closer he got the more convinced he became that the train was empty. He placed a hand on the side of the door to the car and peered into the dark, and in the faint light of a smouldering lantern he saw them, people stalkers most likely.
    He inhaled sharply, the people weren't moving,all five. Were they dead?
    "fuck fuck fuck" he said with increasing intensity."Hey! People! Help! These people need help!" And at that moment one sat up sharply, as if he had been electrocuted, and began coughing and spluttering as he tried to rip his helmet off whilst flailing and trying to scream, sweat pouring down his face and making his balaclava damp. He grabbed the straps on the vest of the young girl next to him and began to shake her profusely whilst mumbling through his mask in incoherent Russian..

#49 DaDeadlyCheese, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2015
  10. Svetlana Pretrenko

My eyes feel like they are shut with cementa curtain preventing me from opening them when I do it feels like my head has been ripped open and sealed again and theres a man shaking me who is he again?Were am I again?Who am I again?I rip his hands away and crawl backwards and fall off of something a...cart?Yes a cart.

11. DaDeadlyCheese

Lana suddenly awoke, confused and, scared? She pushed me away before falling off the edge of the cart. More people had gathered around us, all as confused as we were, none of them knew what to do, help, or stand by.
    Shakily I rose to my feet and, leaning on the wall for support, made my way over to Benjamin. Slowly I lowered myself into one knee and checked his breathing...