The Future of Trion

Discussion in 'Rift' started by MJAlex, Aug 24, 2015.

1. MJAlex

MJAlex Member

It seems that Trion is getting more and more games under its belt. With this, however, I've heard murmuring of many people that are getting sick and tired of the company, and this worries me.

I was introduced to Trion when I purchased a discounted version of the collector's edition to Rift. In fact, it was the first subscription MMO that I tried, and pushed to reach level cap rather quickly. I loved the use of rifts, and enjoyed the game overall. They always seemed to have good support, and the updates were enjoyable.

Is the company biting off more than it can chew? I've heard mediocre to poor things about Archeage, and I know the hype was tremendous. Devilian is a one that is up and coming, and already, I've seen tons of people bashing the game.

Where do you think Trion will go in the near future? DO you feel that it will prove to others that it still has integrity?

2. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

I dislike and stay away from any of the game of Trion since the fall of Archeage. This game when it went out and even after the release it was likely to be the new "World Of warcraft" infact everyone used to play it and like it but then the P2W content came and ruined all the hype.

3. Nytegeek

Nytegeek No namby pamby hand holding over FUD. EXTERMINATE!
    Regular

The fall of Archeage? What exactly do you mean by that? it isn't like the game was shut down.