The best weapon?

Discussion in 'Ryse: Son of Rome Weapons' started by Nik, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Nik

Nik Member

Hi guys n gals
    Im currently using the Rare Holy Heavy Spatha and it gives an extra 100% focus regain for executions. I was thinking we could use this thread to find out what great weapons are out there to obtain. Unless there is a site with a list of everything available that im not aware of

2. Nik

Nik Member

Maybe the post will be more useful when there are more TIER 5's. I decided to spend all my money on TIER 5 gold booster packs. Turns out there is a limit on the number of packs so only 3 TIER 5 weapons are available. One gives 5% crowd and 5% XP, other gives 50% focus time and of course the 3rd is the one i continue to use

3. Mariusismydad

Mariusismydad New Member

how in the world are you rank 256??

4. Nik

Nik Member

I have alot of free time. Would be 400+ by now but ive lost motivation, lol

5. Trillo

Trillo Member

Since any item with +Focus is optimal for arena, I'd say Mar's Sword is the best. I used that from level 50-100 and saved all my money for Tier 5 gold packs, still using that sword combo'd with Jupiter is insane.

6. kuke07

kuke07 Member

There is a tier 5 common sword with 20% xp gain and -1% focus gain. That is my personal favorite.

7. Tersuss

Tersuss Well-Known Member

I know there are plenty of very powerful weapons in this game, but nonetheless I have to say my favorite weapon is actually the Pilum, as far as I am concerned there is nothing quite like being able to just toss a few spears at enemies as they run towards you.

Other then that though I think the Mars Sword is pretty good

8. froggy666

froggy666 Well-Known Member

I went through the game just using the bulk standard Gladiolus. I didn't really use the perks and such +% stats. I felt like I should just go it like a true roman would.