The Best Multiplayer Games

Discussion in 'Wii U' started by alexiskilgannon, Nov 12, 2015.

1. alexiskilgannon

alexiskilgannon Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't find Wii U to be very entertaining, honestly. I never enjoyed the Wii unless I was playing with a group of people. I find it to be pretty boring while playing by myself. I always found the console to be a group console, great for multiplayer and getting the family together.

I have two younger siblings, one of which loves video games. He has been wanting me to play games with him, so I thought I'd look into some multiplayer games this year. I just do not know where to begin with a four year old.

What are your favorite multiplayer games for Wii U?

2. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

I've heard good things about Splatoon, but I haven't played it myself. Other than that, Zombi U offers an entertaining multiplayer for playing with friends.

60 people like this.
  3. alexiskilgannon

alexiskilgannon Well-Known Member
    Regular

I've heard good things about Zombi U. I've yet to even look it up. Thanks for reminding me about it. It might go on my list of things to try out once I look up some sort of Let's Play video.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Splatoon is pretty good but Mario Kart 8 is heaps of fun online, love playing it! It's also good if you have children around, they can really get engaged into the game.

5. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have never owned a Wii and as a matter of fact, I've only played it once in my life. However, that was a really cool experience for me. It was a Mario Kart party at some dude's house that I knew through a friend so it was a lot of people I didn't know and I honestly was not in the mood for a competitive game, but I've had so much fun there. I heard he kept organizing Mario Kart parties, but I've finished college at that point and moved back home so I wasn't able to play anymore :(

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

While I'm not a big fan of consoles I have to agree they're the best at parties, I love playing with my friends. Especially Mario Kart.

7. d'arakh

Regular

Oh absolutely. I live in Europe and soccer is really big here and one of my friends has a projector and he sometimes organizes FIFA tournaments for a small group of friends and those can last all day. Just an incredible amount of fun.

8. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Those tournaments are the best, I love playing FIFA with my mates. I have a big projector and free wall in my basement, we do have a lot of fun! :D

9. d'arakh

Regular

Hey, are you my friend? Hahahah :D Lots of fun until one tosser tosses a controller and complains how game is fixed. Well it's still fun then 'cause we make fun of him :D

10. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well to be fair FIFA is pretty scripted. Not a valid excuse for losing most of the time, but still.

11. d'arakh

Regular

Well yeah, I agree, and it's sometimes too obvious how scripted it is, but we only meet up to play the game and have fun. The guy just takes it too seriously, you know?

12. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

I knew a few people like that. It's actually pretty common for some reason.