Terminator: Genisys

Discussion in 'Movies, TV & Music' started by NuclearWastE3, Dec 13, 2014.

1. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

Yay, they've officially ruined what we've all been wanting to see! :)

[YOUTUBE]62E4FJTwSuc[/YOUTUBE]

Man, this thing sucks. If the director of the movie was not fit to direct the "Judgement Day War" most everyone has been wanting to see, then he should have let somebody else direct the movie. I can not believe they are going with this stupid plot. And, I have already seen something wrong with the setting. They go back in time to save Sahara Conner from the first terminator (or whatever). That time period is set in the 1980s, but you can see modern cars being driven around at 2:10
    I see two ways this movie can end.
    1) They prevent Judgement Day and no more Terminator movies.
    2) They fail and then we have to wait for another Terminator movie to see Judgement Day.

Also, they have used the line "come with me if you want to live" already, too many times in the past Terminator movies to make it meaningful in this one.

What do you guys n gals think?

2. TheDarknessEnvelops

TheDarknessEnvelops Lion Triumphant

the fact that John conner has been through some pretty amazing reconstructive surgery gives a reason that you shouldn't make a movie of such a quality that your lead actor says he doesn't want to work with you again

3. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Um... yeah, I think you guys summed this up quite well.

4. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

Well i will have to watch this and live tweet my reactions,

Also way to fuck up a series

5. TheDarknessEnvelops

Aaron, I think christian bale needs his say on this

6. Christian Bale

Christian Bale New Member

I am pissed!!! i nake za god fim and ey ruin it lasterds!!! AHGHAGAHAGOIHDPIJH:KSJKNBCLLCULHAICJJLKACNL

AHHH You all smelkl

7. Techno Viking

Techno Viking Member

Techno Viking terminate people whom called Christian Bale. Many armies of Christian Bale charged and raided Techno Village when Techno Viking was a baby Viking. Techno Viking still killed many Christian Bales even though Techno Viking was small.
    Techno Viking go take roids now.

8. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Damn it, Aaron! :p

9. NuclearWastE3

Regular

No, this thread is ruined! >:-(
    Stupid Vikings! And Christian Bale, you're suppose to be dead! Mel Gibson had told me he injected you with Mel Gibson venom when you went over to his house, one evening, for supper to settle the little dispute you two had earlier this year.

10. TheDarknessEnvelops

how many accounts does aaron have now? Also anyone noticed the recent increase of spam over the last few days

11. NuclearWastE3

Regular

It's been moderate. Companies are probably pushing their spambot limits to try to advertise their products before the holiday season is over. Edit: There's also a lot of spambot, but they don't seem to be doing anything. They just create accounts and that's it.
    Has anyone ever played the terminator arcade games before? :D
    I've played the original one, along with the modern one, and the original blows the new one, out of the water. The original is soooo cool and you get to fight through Judgement Day. The new one (ehh) depicts the events of Terminator Salvation.

Old arcade:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

New Arcade:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I only got to try the original in arcade form, once, when I was young; but I was able to find it, years later, on an online arcade emulator, in which you could download, that allowed you to play a bunch of old arcade games (I think it was called Mame). Anyway, the arcade game is probably way better than the Terminator Genesis junk.

#11 NuclearWastE3, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014
  12. TheDarknessEnvelops

I think what salvation did have was a pretty good cast even though the story wasn't great with Bale, Worthington and Helena Bonham Carter but this film has kind of lost that and is also messing around with the first terminator

13. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

I still haven't seen Salvation, but I'd really like to someday. I don't have high hopes - I just feel that I have to watch it since I watched the previous three films.

14. 3 and 4 are nothing close to 1 and 2, but they are... decent. Might as well see them once to get the general idea.

15. NuclearWastE3

Regular

I can't remember the story much for Salvation -I guess because it's not as memorable as the first two- but the fight scenes were cool. It got ruined for me, though, once that wanna-be Arnold Schwarzenegger step on screen. That guy was completely CGI (there was no fooling the audience there), and it looks like he make a comeback in this one.
    I thought it was good. Way better than the 3rd movie, IMO.

16. Nysawa

Nysawa New Member

17. Zigrus

Zigrus Member

I think it'll be awesome. I like Arni

18. NuclearWastE3

Regular

I was invited to go watch this movie; and so I went. I did not like it. As an action movie, it help up....not that well. There are bits of the war -against man and machine- but which Terminator movies doesn't have this? As seen in the trailer, the entire Terminator Universe gets thrown off its rails and goes into a tangent. There's a brief explanation on why the ongoing story has become like it is now, but it was rather weak. There were also a few plot holes, that I do not care to remember what they are, since I didn't enjoy the movie that much. This movie is basically a way for the Terminator franchise to continue on (meaning that there will be another one....hurr-fu@k!$#-yay!!). Also, if you decide to watch this movie and have not seen the first two Terminator movies (mainly the first one), then this film will not make a lot of sense. I was even confused, at points, and I've seen all of them. For those who have seen the entire franchise, up to Terminator Salvation, I'd say this movie falls behind, in ranking, to Terminator Rise of the Machines (which I use to consider the worst one).

#18 NuclearWastE3, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2015
  19. Warhawk

Warhawk Well-Known Member