Survarium

Discussion in 'Other' started by Thelastknown, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Thelastknown

Thelastknown Well-Known Member

Does anyone of you play this game?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G361F met Tapatalk

2. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

I used to play it quite a lot during the beta, then again once it left the beta, and once again when it was released on Steam. However, I've lost interest since then and I no longer have the patience required to deal with the developers/moderators of the game and its forums. And freeplay was supposed to come out ages ago. :(

3. Thelastknown

Yea, that's true, i think they liked PVP so much they let it stay that way, maybe one day we will be able to roam free.
    I'm loving the game so far, only thing is that i get low fps sometimes.

4. Thelastknown

Actually, which faction did you liked/played the most?

5. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

I think liked the Fringe Settlers the most. Scavengers were also ok, but they didn't have the interesting ideology or good gear of the Fringe Settlers. Black Market were the kinda boring, stock biker/bandit faction. The Renaissance Army had the cool post-Soviet aesthetic and nice guns, but I didn't like their views or plans all that much.

Would be great to see the open world at some point, with more info and backstory for all four factions too.

6. Thelastknown

I agree on the fringe settlers part, you dont see an urban "tribe" in games all too often, or at least not as well made as this one.
    I find the scavengers a bit like the loners from STALKER: nothing new, nothing special.
    I dont really agree on the black market part, Vostok clearly did their best on this one, instead of creating a meme (A NUUU), they thought of a serious, badass looking faction with fitting weapons.
    Renaissance is just...army, like any other.

7. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

That's true, they could have just thrived on the memeful bandits from the Stalker games, but instead they tried to do something a little bit different. I still found them a little generic tbh, but yeah definitely not as generic as the Scavengers - like you say, they are pretty much Loners (didn't have a gripe with them, though I always liked Freedom and Clear Sky more from the factions in Stalkers, but it is always better to see the devs try something new as long as it works).