Suggestions?

Discussion in 'MMORPG Forums - Troubleshooting and Site Feedback' started by Unknown, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Unknown

Unknown GW2PC Mod - Forever Unknown

Hello! We're listening to any suggestions you guys may have concerning the site & the forums. Post whatever suggestions you may have!

2. Cato

Cato The Villain

Hiya! I don't know if this is already on the site or not but a live chatroom would be cool. In past experiences with forums they promote active discussion other than forum topics. Two notable hosts that I've had positive experiences using are Xanga and Chatango. Both are free and provide a code to imbed your own group onto a forum or post.

Just a suggestion. It could go on the navigation bar or be directly embedded at the bottom (Under the Board in the website template).

3. Unknown

Thanks for the suggestion, will look into it :)

4. Shield

Shield GW2PC Admin - Protector

This is something that's been looked into, it may likely be implemented in the future. Thank you and feel free to leave any more suggestions.

5. pepperlizard

pepperlizard |,,|, Metal Head ,|,,|

We should have an off topic section in this forum, a lot of other forums have them and its a good way for players to connect on another level.

6. Unknown

Hey lizard, did you take a look at the lounge ? http://guildwars2pc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?18-The-Lounge that is basically off-topic, I think i'll include that in the description to make it more obvious :p

7. pepperlizard

8. pepperlizard

One more pitch here, any chance for a picture section for player's in game shots/concept art? I'd be spending a lot of time there if we had one. I know that the game hasn't launched yet but i'm sure that people got some in game shots they could share from a previous beta launch already.

1 person likes this.
  9. Unknown

Thanks for the idea! I had actually been thinking of doing something like that. Maybe later on tomorrow it'll be implemented. :)