Stuck on Andrew the blacksmith level

Discussion in 'Metro 2033 Forums' started by zipline, Mar 26, 2019.

1. zipline

zipline New Member

Hi folks,
    I am desperately hoping someone is still watching this forum and can help me.
    I am playing metro 2033 redux on ps4 and have been enjoying the game until I hit this level. I just cannot get through the initial chase scene as the whole game seems to slow down and I can never get past all the bad guys firing at me.
    I have tried following the guy's movements exactly, and there have been attempts when I have been ahead of him, but every time it just seems to slow down and I get killed. I have heard of people doing speed runs on this level, but on a ps4 that seems impossible.
    Now I have played many fps games and have experienced a "rite of passage" point or a very difficult boss level that has took a great many attempts, but this really has me, it feels like a bug and I would use a cheat if there was one!
    Can anyone offer any advice at all as I want to finish this game and also play last light and purchase exodus, but if I can't get through this I am not playing last light and deffo not buying exodus?
    Regards

: metro, redux, 2033