Squid game

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Mildredtabitha, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

The movie was released last year but I got to watch it this year. The movie is really good and I really love it, I am waiting for season 2. Hope it comes out soon that movie is amazing.

2. Lewis Ngata

Lewis Ngata Active Member
    Regular

I love Squid game. It was honestly a breath of fresh air as it was essentially a horror movie that had the element of consent. Poor Chinese guys were given an opportunity to bet on their lives and earn a chance to reap millions and millions of Yen and turn their lives around. The most captivating thing about the series was how hard the competitors fought to achieve their dreams, the alliances and rivalries between the players, the innovation by the players, the suspense, the gore, the blood and tears and the sheer pain and disappointment when a great character died. The plot was amazing and the hard work that was put into hiding the squid game operation and consequently the finding of the organization was truly motivating.

I concur with you that a second season should air soon because the entire experience was awesome.