[SPOILER] Is XXX dead? :'(

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light Campaign Discussion' started by Stefanke, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Stefanke

Stefanke Member

At the good ending at metro LL ,artyom says that Khan just Disappeared...
    At the bad he shurely died,but i am asking myself did he die too on the good ending? because all of the rangers died there so it would be really sad if Khan died :( :(

2. Skaara Dreadlocks

Miller survived the good ending and became a cripple.
    Khan, being the mysterious person, can't have died if he "disappeared". He probably just walked off to go meditate alone somewhere. Maybe the Sparta base that is a church, which we go through in Metro2033? Or perhaps he was even daring enough to try to follow the Dark Ones?

3. Fixed the name of the thread just in case.

4. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

Khan decided he was too mellow for the metro

5. flickerthestar

flickerthestar Well-Known Member
    Regular

And I, moved by all the recurring themes in the story, cried regardless. Such a beautiful story. Khan flowed into the light.. which hopefully leads us to Metro 3: The Age of Innocence.

6. Commissar_Jimbo

Commissar_Jimbo Well-Known Member

Khan was a strange and interesting person within the post-apocalyptic Metro, though, I do prefer the novels version of Khan more as they play him off as more of a character that might be or might not be a basket-case, but at the same time spouts incredible truths and extreme survivalist and dog-like ways, it was interesting to read.

Khan has most probably sunk back to the Metro or perhaps has decided to follow behind the Dark-Ones, most probably the former then the latter as he is portrayed as being wise, which means he may know when to stop himself from taking such huge risks.

I am sure we will see him in later expansions of the universe or in the upcoming movie, lets just keep our fingers crossed they don't hire Shia Labouf to play him.

7. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

:lol:

8. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

Khan is all good, guys. He survived and then decided that he'd rather be off doing something else, so he up and left without a word to anyone else. That seems like the kind of guy he is, so that's what I'm saying happened. Canon.