Quantcast

So... who is best girl? Or guy?

Discussion in 'Persona 5 Royal' started by SolaNova, Jan 31, 2016.

1. SolaNova

SolaNova Well-Known Member Regular

So the debate still rages on for Persona onlines about who is best girl especially in Persona 4.

Im personally torn between either Naoto, Chie or Brosuke. Each of them really have their moments with the P4 main protagonist in both P4, P4G and the Persona 4 anime.

2. malavicious

malavicious Hero of Justice Regular

Naoto will forever be the best girl to me. I just can't get enough of tomboys, they tend to be the best character in whatever game they're in for me.

3. SolaNova

SolaNova Well-Known Member Regular

Yeah I totally think the same. I think thats why Im torn between Naoto and Chie as they are both tomboys in essence just falls more in to the Tomboy Sports category and the other is more Tomboy Hobby category

4. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member Regular

I like Naoto simply because while Chie is the typical tomboy girl that is sporty and hotblooded, Naoto's more of the androgynous cool beauty type that just happens to be a girl and I'm more drawn to that character. It doesn't hurt that she reminds me of Jun from Persona 2, which was one of my favorite characters in the game.

5. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member Regular

Chie from Persona 4 is my favorite. She's strong and confident, and her design is awesome.
    Naoto is probably my second favorite.

As for guys my favorite is Kanji also from Persona 4. He's incredibly funny and he's a great spin on the kind of mean bully type characters.
    But I also like Junpei from Persona 3.

6. aquaticneko

aquaticneko Well-Known Member Regular

You took the words from me. I love Chie from P4 as well. She was always my favorite since I can relate to her personality the best. For guys I'd go with the main protagonist. I didn't really like the guys much.

7. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member Regular

For me I go with naoto, I just like everything about her.