Fortuna So, uh, just played it, and um....

Discussion in 'General MMORPG Discussion' started by Morgan, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Morgan

Morgan Well-Known Member

...I really like it. Normally I don't like the idea of a browser game, but I realize now that it can totally work. Fortuna is some great fun. Not a super great game, but it's a lot of fun and worth playing at least once. Plus it's free, so why not?

Morgan.

2. Meridia

Meridia Active Member

It's a fun game isn't it? I too am not too fond of browser games these days, but back in the day it's all I would play. I played a lot of them back in middle school and high school so I enjoyed them quite a bit. Fortuna is quite a fun game though.

3. alfonso

alfonso Well-Known Member

Its pretty cool, I'm level 32 already and have a level 4 base. It has a strategy aspect to it so I wouldn't call it a full on browser game. I actually learned about Fortuna on this forum, I ended up becoming one of the games I play regularly.:cool:

4. SwordHungry

SwordHungry Well-Known Member

It's a pretty good game, and extremely fun for a browser game. I'm not a massive fan of browser games, and the fact that Runescape runs in a browser ruined a lot of it for me. It works well though, and has a great community.

5. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

Since so many people like the game I will have to try it out usually I don't play browser games!

6. Tersuss

Tersuss Well-Known Member

Agreed, it seems to be a decent game especially as it is free to play, but it is pretty much the same as every other mmorts out there, just with a different skin.