Skyrim - Do you still play?

Discussion in 'Elder Scrolls Online' started by Oblivious, Jun 28, 2015.

1. SimiWolfie

SimiWolfie Active Member
    Regular

Definitely. It's my go-to game when I'm bored, too.
    It's also my go-to game when it's 3:30 in the morning and I can't sleep, like right now. I'm actually online just to look up a walk-through for finding the rest of the stones of Barenziah.

UnslaadKrosis likes this.
  2. djskyrim

djskyrim Well-Known Member
    Regular

I am glad to see so many likeminded people. I play skyrim too when I can't sleep. Its the best thing to do whenever I have free time.

3. maddomo

maddomo Member
    Regular

I still play skyrim, i find it to be a great game with a lot of potential, and many things to discover. The base game is great, but mods make it even better. I've installed so many mods, I've lost count haha

4. MarsL9

MarsL9 Member
    Regular

Yes. It's very nice to log on every once in a while and just explorer. There's just so much to the game and I know for a fact I'm not even half way done with all the content even with years of playing. Every time I log on there's always a new experience and a new adventure waiting for me.

5. IgCho

IgCho Active Member
    Regular

I definitely go back to Skyrim from time to time. The modding community is extensive (in general this is something the ES games do well), the game is still very polished relative to much of the other market, and the DLC added a decent amount of content. Given the additional ability to try different approaches on each play through I find that there's plenty of content to come back to.

6. UnslaadKrosis

UnslaadKrosis Well-Known Member
    Regular

You. Me like you. And yeah, finding those stones are a pain in the butt. Not to mention the whole 'reward' you get after you do find all of them is like the most underrated reward of all. And it locks certain quests. (if you choose a side in the civil war.) :confused:

7. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Well-Known Member
    Regular

It's still in my game library, but I haven't played it in a while. Once you have played something for over 10 different playthroughs, playing through the different missions multiple times, getting every ending to quests, and when there's literally nothing new to do, you'll get bored of it. That's me right now. Unless they release a new DLC or something, I wouldn't touch it unless I miss it again in a few months (or years) :D

8. gonemorp

gonemorp Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't play it every day but I still play it once a weekend. I like this game and it's fun to play it once a weekend.

9. StillWinning

StillWinning Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't personally. Put the game down but will probably be putting more time in now before ES6. Skyrim was such a classic that I can't just forget about it, I usually sell my games but still have my first copy.

10. Nytegeek

Nytegeek No namby pamby hand holding over FUD. EXTERMINATE!
    Regular

You wouldn't get much for it unless you are a console player. Digital distribution is the prevalent route for this game on the PC.

11. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

Never got into this game all that much but it did provide me with some fun for a while. Nowadays I mostly just ignore this game as I spend a lot more time and money on other games that interest me a lot more. Some of my friends who like this type of setting still play it though.

12. jalikam

jalikam Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yes, I still play Skyrim because I think it is an awesome game. I don't know why people have rated it low. I love the soundtrack and the graphics of the game. The graphics of the is also amazing. I am impressed by the story of the game and I think its worth the money you pay for the game.

13. Nytegeek

Nytegeek No namby pamby hand holding over FUD. EXTERMINATE!
    Regular

I have never seen it rated low. Who are you claiming to have rated it low?

14. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I haven't played Skyrim in a good while, I soon focuses on other game and eventually grew out of it. Though it was for the time being a fun game.

15. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well @jalikam you are right about that it is an awesome game. I have gotten away from it a bit though, but that means it will be better when I do pick it up again.

16. jakub1

jakub1 Well-Known Member
    Regular

We all quit games sometimes for a while then come back.

17. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Well-Known Member
    Regular

I haven't played this game for about a year now. I don't know why I stopped playing it. Maybe this is because I'm in the stage of not wanting it anymore.

18. serbog

serbog Active Member
    Regular

I'm not really a big fan of Skyrim, even though I have played it for some time. RPGs aren't my coup of tea, because you grind so much out but there is not one to see it. In MMORPGs at least you can show off your skill.

19. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I found skyrim to be boring. It's not much fun anymore. And many such games of that ryear I have stopped playing. I don't think they have much market anymore.

20. dellmininotebook

Regular

I don't play this game too much. I love all mods of this game. It is a good way to kill the time by playing this game. There is no doubt this game good for new players and it would let me enjoy it more.