Server Issues Delay Pokemon GO Launch In Japan!

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go' started by Todd Black, Jul 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Todd Black

Todd Black Well-Known Member
    Regular

2. qag

qag Well-Known Member
    Regular

I sure hope that Niantic can get the server issues fixed pretty soon - It seems like they underestimated how popular the game would be. I have a lot of fun playing the game, but it's always disappointing when the servers crap out of me in the middle of playing it.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I haven't been able to hop on the Pokemon GO hype train yet simply because the servers are crappy, I haven't managed to get on and when I do my GPS doesn't work. It's annoying.

#3 FuZyOn, Jul 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  4. qag

qag Well-Known Member
    Regular

I've had the servers just go down right as I'm trying to catch a Pokemon - There's nothing more annoying that, it's infuriating. It's a shame to, because they game is fun and unique, but overall mismanagement of the game brings the entire experience down.

5. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

They really should push it as fast as possible because their game is so hot right now and they should strike while it is very popular. I'm sure it will sell even better in Japan when it finally launches.

6. NormaD

NormaD Active Member
    Regular

Everyone is talking about the crappy servers. What is being done to remedy that? I've also had the server let me down just as I was about to catch a pokemon. Sooo frustrating. True they should try and get this all sorted now while everyone is still excited about the game.

7. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well I do not want to make any generalizations or anything, but I am guessing that this is rather large market for the game, so I really hope that they are fixing it (or have fixed it....I am sure I am late here). That would really be frustrating to have to deal with as a customer, but I am sure that the work has been done.