Quantcast

Screenshots of The Division

Discussion in 'The Division' started by JC_224, Nov 15, 2015.

1. JC_224

JC_224 Active Member Regular

I haven't seen many threads with actual screenshots for the game, so I thought I'd make one where we can all share our favourite pictures before the release! Please feel free to contribute and post your own :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member Regular

Last two are screenshots from that gameplay video, right? Maybe the first ones are too, but I can't really tell now.
    What these screenshots show though, is an absolute amazing quality of graphics, especially that first one. I don't think there's a person in the world who on first look would know that it's a video game. I mean, the obvious chaos might clue them in, but regardless, this is the best looking game I have ever seen, period.

3. Funky Fingers

Funky Fingers Active Member Regular

Dang, those actually look sick. Those are things I would consider uploading to my profile on steam for my friends to see. The graphics and details look amazing!!! Although I probably wouldn't be able to run the game on my crappy laptop :(

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member Regular

I think all of them are from the gameplay video, though they can also be from the game. They look awesome nevertheless, the game is pretty sick in terms of graphics!

5. Delirium

Delirium Well-Known Member Regular

It looks absolutely amazing! I'm getting excited just seeing these. Damn. I can't believe a lot of people are complaining about the graphics, how it's a downgrade and how it sucks. Like seriously, just how good do you want it to be? I don't want games with graphics that melt my laptop!

6. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member Regular

The game still looks good even after the downgrades. :D
    The thing is that the graphics they have now are very good, but the graphics they had before in the first showing were INSANE. They set the bar too high for themselves. :p

7. d'arakh

Yep, I'm saving money to buy the possible gaming rig in time to play this game on maximum possible graphics settings. I think I've been thinking about that moment ever since I first saw the game.

8. JC_224

Yes I believe the majority of the screenshots are from the various gameplay demos and videos they've shown at conferences. I'm hoping they will reveal more stuff in the coming months before release, especially footage that isn't obviously scripted and over uses the whole microphone team based chat like the previous videos.

9. omagad

omagad New Member

I personally love the new User Interface. I have yet to see something similar in any other game.

Division_1.jpg

I sure hope switching characters will allow female gameplay to.

Division_2.jpg

Did I mention the User Interface? This map overlay just blows my mind!

Division_3.jpg

This glare looks soo epic! I truly hope sunglasses won't be required. ( ARK: Survival Evolved players will know what I mean. )

Division_4.jpg

I hope you're as hyped as I am about The Division, and please do share more screenshots until we will get to play this gem.

10. d'arakh

User interface seems really innovative and it's just one of the many things that make me really hyped for this game. I mean, graphically it's obviously incredible, but there have been some talks about graphics downgrade so I am a little worried about that.

11. JC_224

The interface actually gives me vibes similar to Dead Space where you are never truly safe when looking at your items or the map. Instead a screen or holographic image would appear showing the information instead of pausing the action like your average game. It's a very slick way to do things and it fits perfectly with the tone of the game and the types of technology we can expect to see.

12. d'arakh

Knew that was familiar from somewhere. I played Dead Space, but I don't think I ever finished it though. Cool concept nonetheless, especially fitting for a game such as The Division where you should truly feel like you're never safe and need to constantly be on your mark.

13. Ishmael

Well they showed female characters during some gameplay videos so you're going to be able to choose the sex for sure.

I love the Dead Space interface, a shame not many games emulated that UI and I'm glad that The Division is doing something similar.

14. Delirium

I agree. The game still looks amazing to me after the downgrades as well!

I'm actually really glad about the downgrade. My laptop isn't exactly a gaming laptop (when I bought it, my intention was to get a laptop for college, not gaming.. what was I thinking? :p), so if they kept the graphics my laptop would probably melt. I tried playing Skyrim the other day and woo lord the heat. Hotter than a beach in July.

15. Ishmael

Well if you have problems with Skyrim I don't think you'll be able to run this game anyways, just saying. Skyrim is a 2011 game, The Division comes 5 years after that and it's still somewhat of a technical powerhouse.

16. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member Regular

They'll probably reveal a lot before the game is released. There will be a lot of leaks and gameplay footage as well, since the beta is going to be opened.

17. Delirium

Oh, it's no worry. I know that I probably won't be able to play the game, hence why I'll be getting a new laptop soon. Just waiting for Christmas.

18. d'arakh

Are there some screenshots comparing the graphics before and after the downgrade? My super keen eye can't seem to find the differnese :D

19. zombie23

zombie23 New Member

I never really appreciated how beautiful this game can be at times until I stopped and actually looked at stills of it. It's so great.

20. Cyborg Superman

Cyborg Superman Well-Known Member Regular

Wow these screenshots all look amazing. As many have mentioned, even with "downgraded" graphics, these are stunning. I honestly feel like I don't need to visit New York city any time soon thanks to being able to visit it so realistic looking in this game. ;) Okay, obviously it doesn't replace the real thing, but these graphics do look great.