Screen size

Discussion in 'Film and Television' started by Athanas, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member
    Regular

Does screen size bother you when you are watching your favorite movies? Some would prefer large screens while others smaller screens.

2. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think bigger screen the better. But not all the time we can have control over which we get. I am happy with 15'' screen. So with monitor or the laptop I prefer that.

3. acemorgp001

acemorgp001 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Indeed the larger screens are the best for me but these screens are only good in big houses. I have seen 40 inch tvs inside small sala sets and it doesn't fit, the whole thing makes you dizzy because the you view them up close. I think peple should also consider the size of their living rooms and get the appropriate tv screen size too. Overall though, nothing beats the wide movie screen in theatres, with their dolby audio stuffs and other efx.

4. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think some games are worth playing on big screen. I am sure lot of us want to take benefit of the bigger screen size. And it definitely feels good with that experience if you ask me.

acemorgp001 likes this.
  5. acemorgp001

Regular

It's a tricky question actually because it depends really on the size of one's place rather than the choice of tv screen. If your house is just some measely square meters in size then having a big screen is not really apt like having those 40" and more that are probably better if placed in big restos. A small tv screen like 30" and below may be more convenient for smaller rooms, not to mention more healthy too. For movie houses, bigger is definitely better.

6. NerdIndeed

NerdIndeed Well-Known Member
    Regular

The perfect screen size for me to see movies or TV series would be a 32". It's not that big but not that small either. Just perfect for viewing.

7. acemorgp001

Regular

Just recently, about a weeek ago to be exact, my second son brought home a 43 inch smart tv, the thing that thrives with only the internet around less the cable. I've never had such great viewing pleasure and I'm contemplating of playing some games on it, lke car racing games which have been my favorite since the early 90s.

8. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

I like watching from large screens but I can watch from any.