?'s after beating the game for the 1st time

Discussion in 'Metro 2033 Forums' started by jrod0501, Dec 30, 2015.

1. jrod0501

jrod0501 Member

Just saying hello everyone.... ? i was wondering after u finish the game for the 1st time and you replay it do u get to keep the up graded guns that u get at the end....... :) also its for the PS4 version... is there anyway to stock up on ammo instead of having to wait to purchase some when u go to the safe zones

#1 jrod0501, Dec 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2015
  2. Skaara Dreadlocks

Hello and welcome, and thank you for directing your questions our way :)
    Just like most, if not all, other linear FPS games, you don't get to keep your upgrades when you start a new save. You start a new save, it's completely new. On PC there might be a mod or trainer to give yourself what you want, but I don't know about that. On PS4, I doubt it's doable unfortunately.

As for the ammo-stocking, I'm not sure either. All in all, I haven't really answered your questions, I just wanted to say hi :D

You should wait for someone else to reply, we have several devoted hard-core fans here who can tell you just about anything about the game, and more :)

3. Hello.

You can't keep your weapons if you start over.

Search through the levels, there is more ammunition hidden around than you can carry.

4. DaDeadlyCheese

DaDeadlyCheese Well-Known Member

As komo said, you don't keep your weapons, but there is a ton of ammo lying about on every level. Search every side room, every body, search all the boxes and people you kill, and you won't run out. After about 3 playthroughs you'll have memorised the locations of almost every bullet in the game.

5. jrod0501

jrod0501 Member

well that blows.... they should have made the game like DEAD SPACE .... where u could keep the upgraded weapons..... ok so when u got to the begining of the game u see 2 differ options to choose from before u start.. whats the differ between the 2.... meaning being able to choose from the game ....

6. Spartan is for easier run and gun style of gamepla. Survival has slower reloads, less ammunition and slightly sharper, more dangerous AI. You can tell which one you are playing by the design of the wristwatch - analog for survival or digital for spartan.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. jrod0501

jrod0501 Member

i see... i didnt know that... thats kool.... but i dnt remember that scene looking down at the city... right now im stuck in the Train Station trying to find more filters for my mask cus as soon as i get off the train and start looking around like a minute passes and i have to use another one but trying to find one is hard to look for.. cant really find a game like "DEAD SPACE" anymore

8. DaDeadlyCheese

Search every single orange wall box thing. Put the mask on, then take it off, you'll be fine for about half a minute, then put it back on, repeat until you have enough filters. Doing this can make a filter last for ages

9. jrod0501

jrod0501 Member

is this game online play also...or just single player

10. DaDeadlyCheese

Just single player

11. jrod0501

jrod0501 Member

does anyone know if there are any add on's to the game like extra parts of the map or chapters u can buy online?

12. jrod0501

jrod0501 Member

what about if u decide go back and play a chapter u already finished ... do u get to take the guns u have when ur at the end? or do u have the ones from that chapter ?

13. DaDeadlyCheese

the guns from that chapter, all the dlc is included if you have the redux version

14. jrod0501

jrod0501 Member

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.... hope u brought in the right way... "DEUCES"

15. jrod0501

jrod0501 Member

im on the 2nd half of the game... which seems to be better than the 1st part.... and when i finished the 1st part i thought it was over... good thing i checked out the 2nd one cus i would have never known.... go figure

16. jrod0501

jrod0501 Member

and thought i was finished with the game over all..... hahahaha

17. Stalker Bar

Stalker Bar Well-Known Member

if you listen to the lore when you play, it becomes a lot more than just a game.

18. Eru Cozorav

Eru Cozorav Well-Known Member
    Regular

well the only possible way to do open world thing and roaming freely is in ranger kshatriya mission. after collecting all artifact, you could just go whatever you want and appreciated the landscape :)