Patrickz

Regular
Does anyone still play this game? It's been out for more than a decade, and I must say that the graphics and gameplay have changed a lot since then. I played actively around the 2007 period, and stopped when they made some pretty large changes to the game involving the Wilderness (Wildy) and trade limits.

Recently went back to check out the game, everything looks so different now!

anadrotowski

Regular
I use to play, but I just don't have time to devote to it. I take too many classes to really play any games anymore, but I have checked it out recently. It looks so different and I really just prefer the old-school version more than anything.

Kitty Reeves

Iron Hand in a Velvet Glove
Regular
I used to play it yeeeeears ago, but I lost interest. I redownloaded it and played it for a little bit again, but I'm not super into it. It's 2016 and they graphics looks like they haven't changed since 2006. (I know they have, but still) It's an okay game, and I still see plenty of people who play, but it's not for me.

FuZyOn

Regular
I used to play Runescape back in the day all the time, I came home from school and I jumped straight into the game it was that addicting. :p Nowadays I even forgot the game exists, sadly, it doesn't interest me anymore.

qag

Regular
I played it a long, long time ago. It was the first MMO I ever seriously spent time playing. Haven't touched the game in years though, but from what I've heard from some friends is that it's genuinely a decent game nowadays.

Nytegeek

No namby pamby hand holding over FUD. EXTERMINATE!
Regular
I played it a long, long time ago. It was the first MMO I ever seriously spent time playing. Haven't touched the game in years though, but from what I've heard from some friends is that it's genuinely a decent game nowadays.

Runescape is doing well. It surpasses WoW in subscriptions even if you only count paid ones. In fact it always has. People mistakenly think WoW is or was biggest as an MMORPG and it never surpassed Runescape.

abonnen

Regular
It does look different I have been playing it off and on for about 12 years, I love that game. Its the game I prefer to play over all others.

Nytegeek

No namby pamby hand holding over FUD. EXTERMINATE!
Regular
Well of course it will be a bit different. Patches and updates etc...

DeeDee

Regular
I heard about it here and there and got interested in it mainly because I heard you could make some money off it though after I researched I've seen some comments saying it's too difficult so I just opted to find money elsewhere and just play games that I like for fun instead.