Quantcast

RPG Character crushes?

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by SolaNova, Jan 19, 2016.

1. djskyrim

djskyrim Well-Known Member Regular

Not really. But, its not something unheard of. I have to admit that some characters are so hot, you just can't help it. But, I guess I've matured now.

2. aquaticneko

aquaticneko Well-Known Member Regular

I fell so hard for the person who voiced Fenris in DAI. I also liked Alistair. After that I played transistor and got a huge ass crush on Red's Husbands voice. Sheesh... I should stay away from games if I'm going to obsess about voices! It's a little intimidating because the voice you hear when you see them interview is not linked in your eyes to the visual of the person. For these voices I usually don't feel anything with the person itself. Just the voice :(

3. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member Regular

I guess I'm a loser too since I had a huge Crush on Mitsuru from Persona 3 though my first Persona crush was Katsuya in Eternal Punishment. I'm a sucker for guys in nice suits who can cook...and loves cats despite being allergic to them.

Currently, my crush is Joseph Oda from The Evil Within. I'm still annoyed that there was no DLC with him as a main character though...