Roleplaying Help/Rules.

Discussion in 'Last Light Roleplay' started by Skaara Dreadlocks, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Skaara Dreadlocks

lol'd! :lol:

What Aaron is trying to say here, is don't go "suddenly a demon swooped down and i lifted my ak and shot it in head with one shot so it died". ;)

2. Wandering Metroperson

Wandering Metroperson Active Member

I get ya and borderstyle really was used in the old west on the well border by Mexican gunfighters not americans.But still all my characters have used duel pistols in rps even Raine.So my metro/stalker toon will use if metro the homemade revovler or if stalker a pair of 9mm pistols lol.

3. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

I was actually trying to avoid that exact sentence ;)

4. Skaara Dreadlocks

How can you not use it?! :D

5. Stepan Tikhonov

Stepan Tikhonov Well-Known Member

Can anyone start a RP thread?

6. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

Yes, anyone can start their own RP thread. Just make sure to create it in the right place, though. ;)

7. Cruz

Cruz Active Member

Hey, I'm new and would like to join the RP you have going. Is there anyone I can PM to talk about it? I'd like to go into a pre-existing group to interact with other players.

Also, anything in particular my character sheet should contain? I'm already working on one, just a bit lost as to where to submit it and how to introduce my character to the thread... and what thread to even post in, for that matter.

Thanks in advance guys and gals.

EDIT: I've finished my sheet and submitted it, please let me know where I can join and I'll start ASAP.

#47 Cruz, Jun 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2015
  8. Warhawk

Warhawk Well-Known Member

^ Can someone help this guy? I began posting all of my Metrowar stuff the same time he showed up and I get the impression he was overlooked. That isn't fair to him or the other roleplays he wanted to join.

9. NuclearWastE3

Regular

Hey, Cruz. Terribly sorry for not having responded to your questions earlier. I'm assuming you're asking about the Bittsevskiy park RP. You can jump in at any time. Two of the original RPers have left; so now it's only DaDeadlyCheese and I. We're currently in search for some treasure (I don't know what it is since the original creator of the thread kind of ditched us). And I just saw your character description too. Very nice and well detailed. You can just jump in with DaDeadlyCheese and I. You can kind of 'introduce yourself' if you want or just go with the flow; but no need to figure out a way to encounter us on our journey. Also, my character isn't well acquainted with DaDeadlyCheese's character. We actually just bumped into each other. You might want to read the last few posts to get the idea on what is going on.

You got everything that you need :).

10. Cruz

Cruz Active Member

Okay, I'll get a post up sometime today. I think I'll have my char just bump into you two. Thanks for the reply, and sorry it took so long for me to respond! I kinda forgot I applied for this 'til now, but I'll be more active in the future.

EDIT: I was just thinking, if anyone else wants to join the game I can easily incorporate your backstory into my character's to have you accompanying him. It'll be a pretty smooth transition, and a good way to get some fresh players into our thread. PM me if you wanna plot, I really wanna bring some life to this RP as I adore the setting.

#50 Cruz, Jul 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2015
  11. NuclearWastE3

Regular

No problem and welcome! :)